Rei Ryugazaki x Wife!Reader

So...literally I was laying in bed at 5 am and thought, 'How would it look if Rei was just so taken by the one he loved more than anything. When the feeling of truly hits him.' Because if you ask any married couple, they say that there are those days when they wake up and they just are almost sickeningly in love with the person beside them. I really wanted to capture that in this story. I also wanted to not focus on such a lustful, gritty, dirty smut and more of the true idea of what making love is when you love the person. So! I hope I did I good job haha

The song above really helped me with the dialogue, honestly.

Enjoy! If you liked it, please let me know! Vote and comment! I would LOVE to see what part you really enjoyed!

______________________________________________________________________________

Sunlight hit my face, soothingly waking me up and bringing me to my sweet reality. My eyes took a moment to adjust to the contrasting brightness as I stretched my arm over my head to capture my glasses then resting them on my face.

There she was.

So beautiful.

Peaceful.

"What magnificent beauty." I couldn't even believe the sight that was before me. My heart ached at the simple idea that the woman I loved was truly laying beside me, sleeping so wonderfully. Nothing has ever been more lovely than she.
2 years, 38 days we've been married and yet...still to this day, the utter mess I become when I see her this way overwhelms me.

I merely sat there gazing at the sleeping figure lying beside me so soundly. "I love you...so, so much." The gentle feeling of her soft skin against my finger tips as my hand traveled the length of her smooth leg and over her hip. So warm, so precious. "I would give my life for yours at any moment." Nothing in this world compared to her. I was captured by her, completely taken as I intently gazed at her innocent beauty. She was asleep and still had such a magnificent hold over my emotions. "I could never love anything the way I love you."

She was art that every artist only dreamed of capturing, a song musicians merely craved to create, and she gave herself to me.

Out of all the people in this world.

She chose me.

"My God, I am so madly in love with you." If I could only understand how I had become so lucky as to have her here next to me. As I watched her in the quiet atmosphere of our room and warmth of the bed we shared, my heart pounded in my chest. She was my everything.
Speechless...that is the only word I could use to describe how she made me feel.
There had never been a person on this earth that I had ever respected, loved, or cared so much for in my entire life. The completely beautiful connection that united us was unlike any that I had with another.

She simply had no idea the hold she possessed over me. No clue just how desperately I needed her. To feel her warmth radiating against my skin made everything serene and my heart feel at home. "I am so taken by you, (y/n)." How had she done this to me? It was so irrational to me for so long...but to feel it so strongly as I do now and have for so long, I am certain that this love is the most magnificent thing I have ever cherished.

Every inch of her was beautiful to me. No, she was not perfect. But, God, that was what I loved so much about her. All the insignificant details that others missed, overlooked, did not have the pleasure of seeing in her. I got all of those. They were mine. Her scars, mentally, physically, emotionally. Everything. All of her. "How am I to even express..." Fingers trailed over her trailed over her bare shoulder and up to her cheek, feeling every small element that made up the woman I adored.

As I watched her quietly, her (e/c) slowly fluttered open meeting mine. Her beauty overtook me and I shook my head when she smiled comfortably at me, sleep still evident in her features. "I am overwhelmed by you, (y/n)." I uttered quietly as my fingertips grazed her cheek, ghosting over her bottom lip. My heart ached at the sight of her, I loved her so much.

Her smile never faded as she nudged herself closer to my side of the bed, looking up at me. "I just want to hold you, I want to make love to you, I want to feel you in my soul. Everything in me is needing you and wanting you so immensely." My voice barely a whisper as it trembled.

"Then, let's get lost in each other, Rei. We have nowhere to be, don't let me go for the rest of the day. Just hold me." The sweet sound of her voice uttering my name, expressing her feelings made me collapse in longing desire.

She was everything I wanted, forever.

I climbed over her and held her close, as closely as I could manage, my hand grazing over her waist and hip. No words spoken as my eyes traveled over her face, studying her breathtaking, longing expression. My lips finally touched hers and the feeling of kissing her was beyond words. Such gentle affections. Loving embraces. Sweet touches that caused sparks to fly and flames burn unlike any other could manage.

Breathlessly, I managed to slip desperate words off of my lips, gazing deep within her eyes as her chest rose and descended laboring her breath beneath me, "I'm so in love with you." Tears began to brim in my eyes as my heart could no longer express the emotions through words. As we held each other intimately, between broken breaths and loving whispers, she kissed the tears that fell from my eyes. "I am nothing without you. Don't you understand what you do to me?" I mumbled almost incoherently, my head hung above her bare chest as tears fell over her.

To feel her so passionately against me made my skin burn, as if it were aflame and when she held my face, our eyes met. "I love you so much." Without another word my vision gave way as I trembled violently, her name rolling off my tongue while her voice called out for me as well.
Nothing else in this world could ever compare to her. She changed my entire being and I will always need her.

I love her.