chaptee 1 final

I called in work sick today . I eased out the bed and out of Dallas grip. I threw on my yoga pants. And my shirt. I grabbed my keys and slipped on my js and walked out. I got in my car and drive off . I drove around trying too see if I could find August cause I couldn't find his number. I pulled over and looked at my face. my bruise and swollen lip was worst then what I thought it was. I started the car and steady drive around until I remember where desire use to always go which was one of August niggas chilled spot. I drove past and seen August sitting out side with some chic in his Lap. I really need his help right now. I parked my car and got out. I walked across the street and up the drive away. I knew some his boys was staring but I don't care. August saw me and told the girl to get up. He got and looked at my face and shook his head. he grabbed my hand and took me Inside. I sat at the kitchen table and he gave me an ice pack for my face. "where else it hurts?" he asked. I lifted my shirt and showed him the bruise of my stomach. August balled up his fence . "you not going back there!" he demanded. "I don't have no where to go." I said above a whisper.
"you and your sister can move in with me." he said rubbing my thigh. "August that's a lot and I don't want you to feel like-" I began to say and he cut me off "nicki look I care about u like family... u like a sister to me.. please." he said. "ok" I said agreeing to move in. aug hugged me.