K

I walked across to the bathroom and took a quick hot shower. I put on my panties and bra and lotioned up. I then put on my Tupac sweat shirt and my black leggings with my hello kitty booties. My hair was wet and curly so I pinned it up so it wouldn't get my shirt wet. I walked down stairs to a dark living room and August and nilya was watching the conguring in the living room. I walked to the kitchen and got my food and heated it up. I sat on the couch and eat my food as I watched the movie. I started to shiver a little and aug looked over at me. "your cold?" he asked in a innocent tone. "yea." I said softly. He got up and went to go get a warm blanket. he unfolded it and wraped it around me. I jumped at the scene. aug giggled. I could see goose bumps on his arms. I knew he was cold as well. I got closer to him and shared my blanket. "thanks." he said smiling. I smiled back. I looked over at nilya knocked out. I smiled and watched tv.
I woke up and checked my phone it was only 12. August and nilya was gone. I walked up the stairs in the dark. and I peeked in nilya room and seen her sleep in there. I went in my room and felt loney. I really want to be in aug arms right now. I took off my clothes and was in my panties and bra. I walk into the hall way. I went to August room and I stopped in front of the door. "ughhh what am I doing?!" I said to my self in a whisper . I walked away until aug door opened. I turned to see aug standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dropping down his body. "I'm sorry I heard foot steps did the shower water wake u?" he asked. "no." I said. August stared at my body and licked his lips. he motioned his finger for me to come here. I slowly walked to him and he moved so I could come in his room. he shut the door then locked it and dropped his towel. my god! yal know what went down in his room.