Laug

SATURDAY NIGHT!

Nicki pov

My doctors appointment was today so we got to listen to the baby heart beat. we took Cali to the park and just had family time.
I took a shower and laid on the bed as August rubbed my feet and Cali was playing on her leap pad.

amber pov.

I left for work and was walking to my car. I got inside my car and closed the door. I tried to put the key but then someone held a towel over my mouth and nose causing me to fall asleep instantly. I finally woke up with a massive head ache. I looked over to see Angelica tied in the chair across from me and she was still knocked. "Angie !! Angie !!" I yelled. she woke up crying. "where the hell are we?!" she whined. jus then two people walked into the room wearing all black with clown masks. they had a huge mechetties and machine guns on their back. Angie started to cry. "who are yal?!" I screamed in tears. they stopped and looked directly at me and turn they head sideways.

"it's not fun being the victim." one of them said in this werid voice. Both the people start laughing .

Nicki pov.
August phone rang. "we on our way." he said then hanging up. we dropped Cali with my mom.we drove to the warehouse. they had amber and ANGELA ?! in the room.

To be co to continued

---------------------------------------------

I'm really tired so updating tomorrow