Saftey

Dallas pov

When I got back to the apartment I know she had to been back. The living room light was on and I'm hella mad. I walked in to dead silence. the Tvs where off , no food cooking or her sister wasn't even on the phone. I walked back to the bed room and the room was empty as in all her stuff was gone. I start to panic searching everywhere and I couldn't find nonthing but the promise ring I gave her when we first met siting on the night stand. I rush to the bathroom and all her stuff was gone. I went to nilya room and it was nonthing but a bed and tv. The apartment felt so cold. I ran out and called her phone.

nicki pov

Nilya went off to bed cause she had school but I think I'm going to keep her home since it just a Friday. August was in his room. I knock slowly. "come in!" he said in his thick accent. "hey I just want to say thanks before I went to bed." I said. "no problem." He smiled. before I closed the door "hey nicki!" he yelled. I opened the door. "ya?" I said opening it again. "what time u going to work tomarrow." he asked. "I might call in again or if I do it's at 9." I said. he nodded and I closed the door.

August pov

Having nicki and nilya here feels good tbh. my house don't feel so loney or cold anymore. I can't lie I'm really attracted to nicki , but I know she already been through enough and I'm just being a good friend to her.

nicki pov

I took a hot shower and laid in my bed. its so at home and safe here. I seen Dallas blowing me up but I didn't answer. I called desire to tell her everything and she was Happy than we got away from Dallas. she's going come over tomorrow . after talking to her I turned off my phone and the tv making it bitch black. I cut on the fan and went to sleep.