Whats this

After Kalven left , I went to take a long hot bath. I slowly took off my clothes as they dropped to the floor. I got in and relaxed my body . I then slide all the way down in the water. I kept sliding down till only my eyes and the top of my head was out of the water . I slowly closed my eyes and went all the way under. As I was under water I open my eyes. I listen to my own heart beat as it pound through my chest. "knock knock knock" I heard a knock coming from the bathroom. I close my eyes and slide up out the water. I reach over for my towel and dryed my face and threw back on the little chair. "come in." I yelled. The door slowly open and it was August. "Hey bebe (n.o accent) how u feeling ?" he asked. "I'm fine just alot on my mind not to mention my finals are next week." I said pushing all my hair back. By it beening been wet it came down to my stramp tamp tattoo. Which was a scorpion .. my zodiac sign. "it will be ok bae but me and the crew about head out so see you when I get home." he said about to leave. "you are about to go get Dallas aren't you." I asked and he stopped dead in his tracks." " how u know?" he asked confused. "I knew u weren't going to let him slide." I said sighning. "well yea but ill see you when I get back." he said about to leave again. "I want to go." I blurted out. August looked over to me. "well come on." he said walking out. I finished bathing , then I got out and dried off. I did my hygiene ,blowed dryed my hair and put it in a bun. I got dress in my leggins and js and my Mickey Mouse swear shirt.

We left and drove to this warehouse. I got out and aug grabbed my hand as we walked in together. Cars and boxes filled the place. I stepped back as I seen Dallas tied up in the chair and he was knocked out with blood dripping from his lip. Chris and trey were playing dominoes with machine guns strap to their back. Minnie and Mickey where texting and Terrell walked over to us. "was sup mane?" Terrell said dapping up August. Just then the door open and in walked meeko. He walked over. "how's mel?" August asked. "He's not doing too good man... they don't know if my bro going to make it." He sighed. "we going get who ever did it." Terrell said. Chris and trey walked over. "well first we gotta deal with him." trey chimed in. "we already knocked him out." Chris added. "his ass is not going to feel nonthing." Mickey said in her thick Caribbean accent. "Nonthing" Minnie said the same time as Mickey in her accent as well. I love when they finish their sentences together. August walked over and grabed the bucket of water and through it on dallas. "AUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed as he woke up. "please man I'm sorry ." he whined, pleading August. "brah you was my nigga and you know the rules to the game but you decide to touch some that belongs to me." aug said. "Mann I'm sorry!" Dallas whined. August punched in him in the face cause more blood to splatter. "Hand me that gun!" August yelled and Chris threw him the gun. aug caught it. he cocked it and pointed at Dallas head. "please I have a daughter! man come on , u know how it is with ur kid man." Dallas said. I was confused. "HOLD THE FUCK UP!" I yelled and everybody looked at me. "AUGUST WHAT HE MEAN U KNOW HOW IT IS!' I yelled. "nicki we will talk about this later please not right now." he said still pointing the gun. "tell her aug! how Angelica pregnant." Dallas yelled. I looked at aug and his jaws clenched up. His finger went for the trigger. "u bet not kill him." I yelled. aug looked at me. "I said let him go!" I demanded. Chris and trey and untied him. "go drop him off!" I demanded them . "How yal going listen to her!" aug yelled at trey and Chris. "she's the new boss lady!" Mickey said giggling. trey and Chris walked out with Dallas. I then walked out after them .