K

I closed my eyes and the door open. "you sleeping in here?" August asked. "yeah." I said not wanting to speak to him. "do want to take about it?" he ask again. I sat up. "August there's nonthing to talk about u got ur ex gf pregnant like wtf.. I'm dealing with alot right now and now this.. I jus want be alone." I said laying back down and turning on my side. He closed the door and sat next to me in the bed. "Angelica 3 months pregnant so no I didn't cheat .. but I just found out 2week ago." he started to explain. "well when was u going tell me." I said looking over at him. "I don't know u already had alot on ur plate." he sighed. August and I stayed up the whole night talking and sorting things out. I told him all about my past and he told me all about his and now we understand why we are and why we act the way we do. he promise to never to hurt him again as long as I stuck it out and hang by his side. I guess if the baby is his I'm going treat that baby like my own. next week aug going to meet with Angelica to sort everything through and ask about the DNA test. it made me smile when he ask me to be there as well. We both fell asleep in my bed.
I woke up and August was still knock out. I guess ill cook breakfast. I walked down stairs to nilya sitting at the table crying . I sat next to her. "what's wrong." I asked her. "I'm sorry nicki! I was caught up in the moment. And I don't want u to be mad at me" she said sniffing. "I'm not mad just disappointed in u." I said . "look your too young .." I started to say. we had a conversation and we agreed that no more sex and if she does it again come talk to me first. after nilya went to her room I looked in the fridge and it wasn't nonthing to cook. I went up stairs to aug still sleep I put on some sweat pants and my crop top and js. I grabbed my keys and drove to krogers. I walked in and grabbed a basket. I started with the fruits grabbing different things we eat on the house. "Nicole?" I looked up to see my high school friend amber. She was a true brunette white girl and I loved her. "hey amber!" I said hugging her. she hugged back. "how u been Nicole I haven't seen u in forever!" she said smiling. "I've been good , how are you?" I said. "same but having a toddler is not easy." she said sighing. "I'm pretty sure it will all turn out good." I tried to give her hope. "yea it will but it could be now if her father was in her life." she said stroking her long hair back. "I mean as long as u doing everything that you can for your daughter that all that matters and it will pay off." I rub her shoulder to comfort her. "yea .. but working at the strip club isn't some to brag on." she replied. "Look if u ever need a baby sitter... here's my number." I wrote my number down. she smiled and we hugged. I finish my shopping and paid for it. when I got home aug was still knocked out. smh! I start cooking breakfast even though it's 11:30 am. I made him a omelette with extra cheese sausage , tomatoes , peppers and opinions. I made bacon on the side and poured some orange juice. Nilya and I had pancakes and bacon with orange juice. aug came into the kitchen as I was setting the plate down. "Mm you got it smelling good in here boo." He said smiling. "good now eat." I demanded him . Nilya came down and we all ate at the table. A text came through from an unknown number.

??- hey is this nicole?

Nic- yea it's me who asking

??- this amber

Nic💞- hey ma was up

Amber💖- I know this soon but can u baby sit tonight

Nic💞- sure what time?

Amber💖- 9pm

Nic💞- ok ill text u the adress later

Amber💖- thanks girl ! 😘

Nic💞- anytime !!

I closed my phone. guess I'm baby sitting tonight.