K

The guys went to go smoke in the garage so us ladies stayed in the kitchen and talked. "loll yes !! August the same way.. but excuse me I have to use the restroom." I said smiling. I walked down the hall and found the bathroom. after I got through I washed my hands and walked out. I cut off the light and dumped into someone in the hall. I looked up and seen dallas. "excuse me." I said trying to get through but he gently grabbed and arm and made me face him. "so you been hiding from me?" he asked. "no I moved on."I said. "ohhh soo you now u messing with my nigga." he said clenching his jaws. "yes! Dallas and he treats me like a woman that I am and not like a dog!" I said getting aggressive. "I was training you into a woman cause u was still a lil girl nicki." he said shoving me against the wall. "training? Dallas I'm not a pet or a animal and everyday I suffered living with u!" I said getting water eyes. "but u love me." he said looking into my eyes. "bae is there a problem?" August asked. Dallas let my arm go . I looked back into Dallas eyes. "no Dallas not no more." I said walking off into August arms. August hugged me and kissed my forehead and we walked back where everybody else was. For the rest of the night Dallas kept his distance but still watched my every move. "it was fun but me and baby calling the night early!" August said dapping Mel and meeko. "aww mane party just started." said Reshawn. we laughed. "nawl nigga u just late." August said. he locked his fingers with mines. I could the attention cause Dallas was giving off bad vibes. August looked at Dallas a little and smashed his lips into mines making sure that Dallas seen it.

August pov

I made sure Dallas seen me kiss nicki. he need to know he lost a good one. this entire night me and nicki been flirting and I felt real vibes and sexual tension between us. I would mine calling her my girl for real. I think I'm falling for her.