K

I woke up sleeping on top of August. I looked over and seen the condom wrapper. ooo close call. I slide off him.  "dinnnnggggdonnnnggggg" the doorbell rung. I threw on some clothes and ran down stairs. I looked and seen it was a female at the door but couldn't see clearly cause the door was transparent but couldn't see clearly. I opened the door and seen it was Angela. "Hi... come in." I said opening the door for her. "hi... thanks." her voiced cracked. she took off her shades and I could tell she been crying. "ima go get August." I said. she nodded. I went up stairs to August sitting on the edge of the bed. He grabbed my waist as I stood between his legs while he was sitting down and I was standing up. he kissed my stomach and I smiled. "aug an-" I tried to say but he start kissing up to my neck. "shhhh..." he said. he moved to my lips. "August." I finally got out. "yea?" he answered. "Angela here." I replied. "oh ok." he stopped then pecked my lips. he threw on his shirt and shorts then ran down stairs. I took a shower and got dress in yoga pants with my cheetah band I got from pink and the matching sports bra. I grabbed my jacket and my nikes. I had to do my daily jogs so my body will look right for my graduation from nursing school.

As I walk down the stairs I over heard August telling Angela that he forgive her. I looked and seen them hugging and he kissed her lips. how could I be so stupid and nieve. I walked passed them and August let her go and moved back a little cause he noticed me, but I didn't care. I grabbed my keys and walk towards the door. "your leaving?" aug asked. "Why should it matter your girl right there." I said referring to Angela and I walked out slamming the door.  I got in my car and drove about an hour to the mountain trail to meet desire. she picked Nilya so all three of us can walk the trail and have girl talk