Whats this

To start off no Angelica is not nicki mom lmfao I pretty sure I didn't write that Angelica is his first gf. alr bac to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what the fuck was that ?!" August yelled walking out to the parking behind me. "what do u mean? you have a fucking baby that u ain't tell me about ." I yelled back. "I didn't tell u cause I'm not sure if the baby mines or not." he yelled. "I'm so fucking over this!" I screamed back. "why the hell u say let him go?" he yelled. "cause who the fuck are you to take a man from his child that some ones dad! and here I am just now knowing my father!" I screamed. August looked at me. "just get ur ass in the car!" he yelled. "what?" I yelled. "GET YO ASS IN THE CAR!" he screamed. I walked over and got in the car and slammed the door. the drive home was Silent. I didn't have shit to say to him. when we pulled up I seen an unfamiliar car parked out side. we walked in and I heard moans. aug start heard them too. "they coming from your sister room." August whispered. I dropped my pursed and snuck up the steps. I bust into nilya room and seen her having sex with some lil boy. "ahhh!" she screamed and they both jumped under the covers. "What the hell?!" I screamed. "get the fuc out of my house!" I tell to the boy he got up grabbing his clothes and ran out. "U lucky ion feel good ! I'm getting u in the morning !" I said to nilya slamming the door. I walk out and walked to my room. the past few weeks I been sharing it with August but ion think I wana sleep in there tonight.