Y

As we are our food I looked over to see the man of my worst night mares.. the man that hunted my dreams and killed my childhood. Terrance. my heart stopped.. I slowly took an deep breath. "you alright?" August asked. "yeah im fine." I lied with a fake smile. my phone then flashed. I check my message and desire had text me.

DES POOH😍😘- cuzzie guess what!!!!
NI NI 😍😊- what?!
DES POOH- my friend Jessica works for this LA modeling agency and I can put in a good word for you.
NI NI - ARE U SERIOUS ??? THANK U SOOO MUCH LORD KNOWS IM BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT.
DES POOH- #moment4life and no problem they auditions Tuesday at 5
Text u the address later
NI NI- 👌😊👏😊

I smiled. "what's the smile for?" August asked. I showed him the messages. "that's great nicki !! I'm happy for you." he leaned in and kissed my lips. after we ate we paid and walked out the restaurant. aug walk to get the car as I stood by the door of the restaurant. "well look who we got here." I turn to see Terrance. I looked at him and walk over away from him. "my my my girl u grew up to be a fine lil thing." He said licking his lips. "leave me alone." I said trembling a little. "aww baby girl u don't remember uncle Terrance?" he said in his slick voice. "I know who u is leave me alone!" I said again. then a lady walked up and kissed Terrance. "baby everything ok?" she asked him looking at me. "yea bae." he said giving me the same looks as he did when I was little. aug car pulled up and I walk towards the car feeling him watch me. aug got out and open the door and I climb inside he jogged to his side and got in. we drove off.