K

That night ~~~~~

•Ambers pov •

"Cali ! come on so we can go!" I yelled to my 2 yr old daughter. I love her to death. working as a stripper and for Terrance is not fun. I do all this for me and Cali cause I really need the money. Cali came in running in my room. "hi mommy! I'm ready!" she smiled and I couldn't help but to smile at her back. I picked her up and kissed her. I walked out and grabbed my purse and keys. I put Cali in her carseat. I got in the car and I read the address from Nicole and I put in my GPS in my phone. I finally pulled up to this big nice house. it was nice. I got Cali and her baby bag out and walked up to the door. Lucky for them Cali was sleep. I rung the door bell. this guy came to the door and I lost all thinking. he was so damn fine! tall Carmel with tattoos. pretty teeth and his shirt was off. "hey can u help u?" he asked. "uuuuuuhh yea umm Nicole suppose to be watching my daughter tonight .. if I got the right house." I said nervously. He then smiled. "you got the right house come in." he said I step into the big pretty house. "bae!!!!!" he yelled. bae? that's Nicole boyfriend?! "Hold on." He said. I smiled and ran up the steps. he then came down. "ugh she sleep but i can take her and lay her in the bed with nicki." he said sounding sexy. I handed Cali to him . "thanks." I said. "aww she's so cute." He said smiling. "your welcome." he said. "alright ill be back around 11pm. " I said staring at his chest. "that's fine .. And take care." he said. I walked out and he closed the door behind me. lord knows he so fine. I got to have him or just a taste..