K

On the way home it was quiet. I watched the street light past as we sped on the high way. "thanks for playing my gf." August said smiling. "no problem that's what friends are for." I said looking in his direction. he smiled and drove with one hand. I slightly closed my eyes and I felt aug hands between my legs rubbing my thigh. I didn't even move I just let him.  we pulled up to the house. and aug cooked me and him some pasta since we was hungry. I sat at the island in the bar stool and watched as he cook. after he was done , poured it into a bowl and place a fork in it. he turned and slide it across the counter. he stood there and watched me. "what?" I asked laughing. "taste it!" he laughed. I spun the fork and took a bite. I had sauce on my lip. I tried to wipe it but aug stopped my hand. "let me get it." he said in a sexy voice. He leaned across the counter and start sucking on my lips. I started kissing him bac nun stop. We pulled away slowly. I looked into his eyes. aug walked. Around and helped me out the seat. he lift my chin and started back kissing me. we started tongue kissing full force and he reached behind and slide to food down .he picked me up and sat my on the counter still kissing me and took off my shirt. then he paused and stared at me. "we should stop..." he said looking down. I grabbed his face. "no aug... I want it." I said he looked at me and I unsnapped my bra letting it drop to the floor. he picked me up and carried me to my room and we fucked the entire night.