L

3 weeks later

"Hey someone here for you." august said as he let kalvin in the bedroom. Aug walked out shuting the door behide him as I sat up in the bed. "hey!" he said sitting on the edge of the bed. "hi." I said moving my leg to make room.

"so umm we did a DNA test while u were in the hospital .. here's the results." he said handing me an envelope. I Slowly opened it. I read down the paper. "your my dad!" I slowly looked up. he smiled a little. I turn the page to see nilya DNA testing. "you are Nilya's father too" kalven smiled. "to be honest Nicki, your mom didn't tell me .. she always said yal father was dead." he sighed . "wait what ..how?!" I ask so confused. "well see when I first met your mom we were in high school and She lost her virginity to me... but I moved to New Mexico with my family.. when I came back she told me you were from another man.. so was still cool and we got back together when you was 4.. we was a family til ur mom started sneaking around and doing shit. When she got pregnant with your sister ,I didn't think if she was mines. We still stayed and when desire came in , I loved you girls but your mom cheated and started smoking crack and I couldn't handle it anymore." He explained. A tear rolled down my cheek as I knew the truth.