New one

Today I went to the studio with August. Cali came as well. when we got there aug friend Kirk was there. me and Cali sat down and start watch them do their work. Hearing August song gave me butterflies cause I didn't know he could sing that good.

2 months later.

To catch yal up. we live in a new house and it's bigger.. we adopted. lately I haven't been good through. "baby what's wrong?" August said sitting on the bed. "baby I don't know I been filling queeze." I said rubbing my stomach. "well I got to go to the studio but my mom and nieces coming tonight I want you to meet them." he smiled. I smiled back. "I'm going to bring Cali with me so you can rest ok?" he said. "alright baby." I said. August kissed my forehead and left. I got up to go use the rest room but I ran to toilet and threw up. I got up and wipe my mouth with a towel. I brushed my teeth and took a hot a shower. I decided to go to the doctor just so they can give me something for this virus. I got dress and left. when I got there I filled out my papers and waited.

nurse tori- Ms. Anderson?

Me- yes here I come. I walked to the back room.

Nurse tori- ill be right back.

I nodded my head and sat on the bed. nurse tori came back. She checked my blood pressure and other things.

Nurse tori- dr Williams will be with you.

I nodded my head.

Dr- hi how are you ..what brings us in today?

Me- I been feeling really sick like queeze and like every now and then ill go throw up.. I thinks it's a stomach virus.

Dr- well lets find out 😊

I laid on my back and lifted my shirt she start pressing on my stomach. She had a confused look.

Dr- when u have ur last period? 💇

Me- last month but I have a irregular cycle.

she nodded and handed me a plastic container with a top.

Dr- go pee in this.

After I did I came back and gave it to her. she left with it. 10mins she came back in.

Dr- jus as I thought um Nicole your 3 weeks pregnant.

My mouth drop. I couldn't believe it. I was told I couldn't have any cause of me constantly getting rape as a child.

She came me her card and we went over dos and don'ts my options with having this baby and she already gave me meds. I idk how ima tell August. like bae I thought I was sick but it really just nun it was just I was pregnant this entire time.