Girls

August walked in with chris. A girl was holding hands with him. "hey bae.. hey ladies!" August said kissing me. "hey everybody." Chris said. "whose this?" I asked referring to the girl. "this my girl Lanni ." he said smiling at her. "Hi" she said in a sweet voice. we said hi back. August , Chris and lanni walked to the kitchen.

Karri- ion like her!

Me- you just met her thou..

Jaz- they hoe don't like nobody

Jordyn- she seems cool to me

Karri- she seems cool to me (mocking

Jordyn)

We laughed. I got a text from mya. she was last girl in our lil clique. this girl is crazy but she's my home girl so what can I say.

Me- mya said open the door for her.

Karri- FINALLY!! my boo here!

She got up and open the door and mya walked in. "why the hell u late bitch?" I asked her. "girlll let me tell ya heffas what happen so I go to the gas station this old heffa going take up both gas pumps in that big ass minivan so I told her ass to move that big ass bus so I can get my damn gas." mya said siting down. we laughed. "What happen to desire?" jaz asked me. "she moved to Atlanta." I said. to let yal know amber and mya are cousins. "nicki amber wana see Cali girl like that's all she been talking about." mya said. "ughhh I guess yea." I said not giving no more fucks its been 2 years I might as well.

"Well I need to get going.. my hair appointment is in a hour and I need to pick up javon." jaz said grabbing her keys and purse. "yea me too ladies.. ace and I are coming tonight but I need to get a nap before the girls get home." jordyn said doing the same and walking out. "damn I just got here!" mya said. we got up and walked in the kitchen. we notice mya kept starring at Lanni. "Chris what yo tall light skin moon shine head ass been up to?" karri asked Chris."fucking yo moma!" he replied. we all laughed. "no wonder that bitch been extra happy lately." karri chimed in and I shook my head. I heard nick crying. "uh oh somebody woke from their nap." I got up to check on him. I walked to the stairs and stepped over the baby gate then walked to his room. He was standing in his crib crying. I picked him up and put him on my hip and he stopped crying. I walked to Cali room and she was still taking her nap. I walked down stairs and back to the kitchen where I guess lanni and mya were into it. "ok !! but u starin at me like u got a mf problem!" lanni said rolling her eyes. "bitch if I had a problem I would've told you I did!" mya said. "I like this lanni girl she sassy!" karri said laughing. Chris tried to calm lanni down and aug just shooked his head. "Let me see him.. looking like his daddy!" karri said getting nick. August was making silly faces at nick making him giggle like them babies on tv.