safe

I let out a long sigh not knowing what to tell him. "it's couples night at Mel place tonight and I ain't got nobody to take." he continued. "oh damn." I said. "nicki would u come as my gf ... just for tonight." he asked. "ummm yea sure." I said giving him a smile. he smiled back. it was good cause nilya was staying at her friends house.

august went and got ready and so did i. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I got dress in my dope shirt with my gold chain. I put on my bleached jeans and my js. I did my make up and did my hair in a high bun with my bamboo hoops. I slide in my nose stud. I was looking good. I sprayed my pink Friday perfume and left. august was already waiting in the car. we pulled up to mel place and I notice my old aparment is in walking distance from here. "remember ur my gf." august said holding my hand. "I know how to play along." I said giggling and getting out the car. august got out and came over to my side and grabbed my hand and lead me into the house. it was 5 paris of couples including us. I walked in and smiled. meeko stared at me and aug. "ain't u dallas girl?!" he asked looking confused. "not no more."august said sitting mein his lap. meeko laughed and nodded his head.

we all were having a great time until was a knock at the door. "hold on yal." mel said taking his arm from around his girlfriend and finishing his last laugh. he went to answer the door. we keot talking and laughing. mel kept making jokes on how I gt august on lock. I guess my acting paying off. "yea she do got me on lock.' august said smirking.I blushed forreal. he grabbed my cherk and our lips touch. we were kissing and I didn't want to pull apart. when if were acting... that kiss felt so real. we broke the kiss and meeko shooked his head. me and aug smile at each other. we looked up and seen dallas and some girl. my heart droped. august noticed and held my hand so tell.me its ok.