Fam 23

That morning

I woke up and ran down stairs. I notice that everybody was already up.i walk down stairs and into the kitchen Amaya, Kay, chay and Cali were all sitting at the table eating breakfast having there own conversation. "hey ma!" Cali said smiling. "good morning ladies." I said giving all them all kisses on the cheek. "good morning auntie nicki." his nieces said. I walked over to the food and fixed me a plate or 2. it's hard out here for a pregnant lady. "Auntie nicki u eat alot." Kay smiling. I giggled. "well that's what happen when you have a baby inside of you." I said. "omg daddy gota baby in him?!" Cali said looking surprise. "no Cali but mommy do." I said smiling. "you having a baby?" chay asked with excitement. I nodded my head yes. "Cali going be a big sister and yal going to be big cousins." I said and they all spazzed out. I laughed. August mom walked in with her coffee. "what's with the celebration." she asked laughing. "auntie nicki having a baby." Amaya said. "oh my godness!" she said and then pulled me into a hug. I hug back. "congrats." she said. August came in from outside. "yal sure are happy." he said. "they know." I said smiling. "ahhaaa aww well surprise." he said. "I gotta help you plan the baby shower." his mom said. "yes but I'm only 3 weeks now." I said smiling.

August stayed at home with the kids while me and his mom hung out. first we went to the spa."what color are you getting?" she asked. "I don't know ma I really like this pink but this purple is cute too." I said looking on the shelf. "your water is ready." Chi said. I been coming to her for about 1 year and she's the best. "ma I want you to try something new." I said as we walk in the back room with our robes. "girl what the hell!?" she said as she seen them pour the little fish in the feet bowl. I laughed. "come on try it!" I said and she eased over and sat in the chair. I started recording her. She easily put her feet in the water. chi and I were laughing because of her face. the bowl was clear soi could see her feet. the fish instantly swam to her feet and started to eat the dead skin. she jumped and water went everywhere I laughed extremely hard still holding my phone. "nicki girl ima kill you!" she said laughing. "ma how you feel?" I asked while putting the camera in her face. "I'm killing you!" she said she looked at the camera. I flipped the front screen. "bae if u watching this then your mom killed me!" I said and I sent the vid to him. August sent back the crying laughing emojis. after that went to get our make up done at the Mac store. then we did shopping and stopped by the apple store to buy Cali kay kay, Amaya and chay the iPod 5th generation. Yes I got money. Ma got her a Mac laptop.