Family 1st

aug came and got me out the next day I was hella pissed off. we got home and I went to take a long hot shower. when I got out I stared at my stitches on my head. I did my hygiene and then got a text from nilya.

Nilya👯- hey sis

Me- what's up

Nilya👯- I heard what happen you ok?

Me- yea I'm fine 😒still piss thou

Nilya👯- tbh sis I would've killed that 🐺🙆 (female dog..bitch.. u get it?)

Me- yea I should've but wyd

Nilya- watching I can do bad all by self with mom.. she ordered wings and fries 😊☺😌

Me- well ↪⤴ (turn up) then! Lol the hubby waiting so Ima go but ima come over tonight.

Nilya- alright luv you sis 😍🔥💘❤💞💖💕💓💗💍💎

Me- love you too sexy💖💞💘❤💚💜💛💛💗

I put my phone down and walked into our bedroom. August was laying on the bed with Cali laying on his chest. I layed next to him and he turn and looked at me. I looked back into his eyes and we kissed. "so happy to have you home baby." August said. "yea me too." I said smiling. "you know I was thinking." he started to say. "about?" I asked wanting him to complete his statement. "thinking we should adopt Cali... like I know it seem crazy but I love this lil family we got and plus I been looking at new houses cause we need to start some new memories in a new home." he said looking at me. I smiled. "that's sounds great baby but what if Angelica baby is your though." I asked. "I'm pretty sure it's not but if it is then oh well ima be a man and take care of both him and Cali." he said. we fell asleep watching mr. wright.

Next morning.

August pov

Today I wanted to have some family time with Cali and nicki. I wanted to show her that adopting Cali Would be a great idea. I cooked breakfast for my girls. I cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage with fruit on the side. I chopped Cali pancakes up and gave her a little eggs and 1 strip of bacon cut her her fruit and but orange juice in her cup. I fixed me and nicki place and sat it at the table . nicki came down stairs in her pj short that showed her ass at the bottom and a tank. it showed off her shape and her tattoos. she Cali on her hip which was so cute cause she really do look like a great mom. nicki out Cali in her high chair and then put the tv in the kitchen on Elmo for her. I put Cali food infront of her and she started digging in stuffing her cheeks like a lil chipmunk. nicki and I sat down and ate. "so what we doing today?" nicki asked. "ion know .. Cali what u want to do today?" I asked her. her messy hair was so cute. "umm.." she said with her finger on her chin and she looking up . this girl too grown. "BUILD A BEAR!" she screamed. "ahha alright we going to build a bear." I said smiling and nicki start laughing. "ok that's fine with me." she said.