K

2 year and 4 months later ....

Catching yal up!

August and nicki still lives in LA. Cali is now 4 and nicki gave birth to a beautiful handsome little boy name Nicholes Mace Alsina. He is 1 now.

August working more in his music and decided to slow down on the husseling. August and nicki are engaged.

Nicki now models and is a nurse at a hospital.

------------------------------

Nicki pov.

Today me and my girls jordyn, karrington, and jaz are hanging out today. they are like my sisters. I met jordyn in nursing school. she mix like me funny asf and real chilled een though she don't be drama and she real quiet about things don't come at her wrong cause she will but you in your place .She's married to ace one of August friends they have 2 little girls that Cali loves to play with. now karrington lord ima pray for her lol. karrington is that's thug chic that is ready to pop off at any second. I love her crazy ass cause she don't tolerate nonthing. she's now in therapy for trying to kill her ex after he cheated on her in their bed. and jaz well she cool real humble but every now and then that ghetto chic in her comes out. she's single too but she has a son that she had previous with her ex husband that played for the lakers a few years back.

it was Saturday and we was ready to party.

me- so what yal heffas been up to?

jordyn- girl the married life!

Karri- WORKING! bills and the jag ain't going pay them selves!

Jaz- you still a porn star? she asked karri

Karri- 😒bitch I was never a porn star .. me and Keith made that 1 vid ok? I was drunk as hell ... u kno what how beening a gold digger coming for ya?

Jaz- you know damn well! just cause the father of my child got money and u fucking with broke niggas don't mean I'm a gold digger!

Karri- lmfao ima let u have that one girl but whateva I'm single bitches and I'm ready to mingle!

Jaz- same!