Who

Nicki pov•

I felt some body on the bed next to me. I looked over and seen August putting a baby in the bed with me. "that's amber lil girl?" I ask. August nodded his head. I looked over to her and she was a pretty mix baby. she was Carmel color with real curly black hair. her long eyes lashes curled up so pretty.. she was just an angel. I laid back down and went to sleep. I woke up and seen Cali was gone. I went down stairs her abd August were playing. I took a pic and sent it amber.

Picture message from Nicole💘

Nicki💘- uncle August enjoying lil Cali

After I sent her the picture. I sat on the couch. "where's my mommy?" Cali ask. "she coming back ok.. I'm nicki" I said sitting her on my lap. She grinned. August watch us. "you know you'll make a great mom one day." he said smiling. "thanks." I said while playing with Cali making her laugh. I glance over to August who was staring at me. "don't get no ideas cause u got one in the oven." I said referring to Angelica baby.

Amber pov

I finished my last private dances. I walked into the dressing room and sat down start counting my money. I looked over to my phone and I seem Nicole send me a picture. it was Cali and august. I smiled at my baby girl smiling but then I turn my tent ion towards August and oowee. I closed my phone and stared into the mirror. I know that's my friend boyfriend but mm he just don't know what I would do to him.

Nicki pov.

I left go drop nilya at desire house. on the way back my song came on. "CAN I SEX YOUUU BABY ?? HAVE YOU HAD SOME GOOD SEX LATLEY? ALL THESE RAINDROPS FALLING ON MY WINDOW AYEE!" I sung as I sped down the highway with the music turned up.