We

We pulled up at the rehab place. It was packed with other families. We walked in and signed our name. "hi I'm Samantha.. ur nicki right?" this older lady said to me. "yes." I said smiling."come this way!" she said leading me and nilya to the back yard. it was pretty it had a pool and palm trees. "There she go!" I looked over and seen this thin woman with curly hair like me and nilya. I knew that was our mom. Me and nilya held hands and walked over to her. she looked up and her eyes got wide. we sat at the table with her. She smiled and her tears fell down to her face. "oh my god you girls gotten so big." she said. "yeah." I said smiling at nilya. "how are yal doing?" she asked. "we doing good." I said. I look around at the other families and thought they may be going through the same thing we are. "why u leave us?" nilya blurted out. it shock the hell out of me. "I wasn't leaving you the drugs had me away from yal." she said. "why did we have to go days without food? why was nicki been rape by ur boyfriends every night , u left us weeks in the house with no food no nonthing!." Nilya shouted. " nilya calm down!" I said. "I feel bad everyday for doing that too you guys! I'm sorry." she said crying. "well u know what I'm sorry... I'm sorry I have a mother like u .. u not even my mom.. nicki been more of Mom to me then u been!" nilya said and walked off.