K

When I got to the house I walked in. nilya and August was passed out on the couch. I walked up to my room and nonthing was in there but lavender purple walls. which was my favorite color. I looked around. "hey umm your furniture coming tomorrow." August said in his sleepy voice. "what happened to it.?" I asked. "well since yal staying here might as well make this room your own and nilya told me your favorite color was lavender so tadaaaa!" he said smiling. I hugged him and he hugged back. "you and nilya sleep in my bed tonight." I nodded. I looked in nilya room and it was pink but no funiture either.

Sunday....

After we put our funiture in mines was black and nilya had white. our rooms where beautiful. Angela came over . I don't understand how her and August together but they just met. Whatever floats his boats.

4 months later.

anglea and August been in a serious relationship. I still been hinting from Dallas but him and August still been cool. he just don't know. I was sleep in my bed. August bust through my door.
"brah she got me heated!!!" August yelled pacing back and forward in my room. I sat up and squenched my eyes to the light. "Wait what?" I said. "Angela!! she cheating I know she is nicki!" he said sitting on my bed with his head in his hands." I got up and sat next to him. I rubbed his back. "talk to her August." I said. he looked up at me.. "but nicki this the 2nd time though." He sighed.