DISCLAIMER +PROLOGUE

Hello everyone !!!!

➡Before you start reading the story.....

➡I want you all to know that this story is a complete friction.

➡It has nothing to do with the reality of the couple name that are been used here in this story.

➡So, please don't take it seriously . And read it as a reader .

➡We love manan ......

➡We do not intend any harm to their personality in any means....

➡Last but not the least the story is based on my own imagination. So, if you  find any similar scene in this story with others its purely a conincident .

➡Please do not copy my work of art. ➡Remember plagarism is a crime.

Warning!!!!
Mature content!!!

➡Please do not read the story.
➡ If you are not comfortable with the warning mention above.

© all rights reserved 

Arigirl

End of note.....

Happy reading.....

A  hot and  sexy  boss entered  inside  his  office . All employees  wishes  him  good  morning . getting  up  from  their  respective chairs . But  he completely  ignoring  their  wishes  goes  directly towards  the  lift  to  reach  his  cabin  that  is  on the  top most  floor  of  the  office . Then he call out  for  his p.a name(Vikram) and  he  came  inside  his cabin  wishing  him good morning. And  in reply  he  just  gave  a small  smile . Then  vikram started  telling him  about  his  today 's meeting and projects  he  has to attend  with  clients .

On  the  other  side , a girl is  getting  ready  in a beautiful and  gorgeous  dress  to  attend a party  throw  by her  best friend for  getting a chance  to  learn  dancing in the  famous dance  academy of  bombay  name (Shining star ). Both  the friends  were  happy for  each other success in life .

So here  i am with a new  story ( BILLIONAIRE SECRET WIFE ). Do vote and comments. And  let me  know  your  opinion  about  reading this story .

#sukanya