Chapter 2

Sorry for making bert the bad guy in this, I don't usually do that but I didn't feel like having it be like one of the fob or p!atd guys or bob again

~~

I sat at my desk, grading papers when there was a knock on the classroom door. It was just after last hour ended and I had stayed behind to finish grading, which wouldn't take more than twenty minutes.

"Come in!" I called.

The door opened and shut as a pair of small feet walked over. I glanced up and saw Gee standing on the other side of my desk, hands clasped in front of him nervously.

"What's up, Gee?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry, sir, but I just wanted help because I don't really understand the reading," he said.

I gestured for him to sit at one of the desks and I got up, standing in front of him.

"Okay, so think of it like this," I said.

I went to the whiteboard, drawing a big circle on the board.

"So this is what's considered normal," I said. "Everything in this bubble is people everyday doing their normal stuff."

Gee nodded, watching attentively.

"But the two characters are outside of the circle," I said, drawing two stick figures outside. "Like the circle, they aren't part of the circle because the circle is normal."

"So, they aren't normal so they aren't accepted?" Gee asked.

I smiled and nodded, sitting in the seat beside him as I leaned over to look at his paper.

"And because they aren't accepted, they're kicked from the colony," I said.

"That's mean," he said with a small pout.

"You're right," I agreed. "So the two go and start their own colony. And soon it grows big but then they start pushing out people that they don't feel is 'normal' too."

Gee frowned, looking up at me. It was then that I noticed how close we were. His face was merely inches from mine. We just stared at each other, the room feeling far too tense all of the sudden. His soft pink lips were parted slightly, hazel eyes wide and shining. I just had this urge to lean forward and kiss him. Instead, I pulled away and cleared my throat.

"So, in the end the people we deem to be good end up just as bad," I stated.

Gerard nodded, writing something down.

"Th-thank you, sir," Gee said, blushing madly. "I think I should go now."

I nodded as he grabbed his bag and hurried out of the room. I ran a hand through my hair, leaning back in my seat as I sighed. Oh god, my heart was racing so fast. That was wrong. That was a line we crossed. Something between a student and a teacher that should never happen. It seemed almost...intimate.

"Fucking hell," I mumbled.

I went to my desk, finishing grading the last of the papers before I left to go back to my room. I grabbed my briefcase, slinging the strap over my shoulder as I went out and locked the door. I started back towards my place, glad that it was at least a Friday.

I heard some quiet whimpering and I frowned as I followed it. My face turned bright red as I saw Gee pressed up against the wall, Bert's hands running over his body. He was whimpering, pressing himself closer to Bert as he moaned softly. The sound of his moan was so beautiful, oh god. I wanted to hear it again.

"Daddy," Gee whimpered.

My eyes widened at that. Oh god, that sounded so fucking hot.

"Excuse me," I interrupted.