Chapter 18

Good old fashioned Cat fucking shit up

~~

I tied my note to the stuffed animal I had bought and set it outside Gee's dorm room. I froze when I heard Gee moaning from the inside and the sound of someone else cursing.

I knocked before walking away down the hall. It was late and a Friday night and I wanted nothing more than to just go home and sleep.

I got back to my house and sighed, stripping down to my boxers. I turned off my lights and curled up in my bed. I had been so tired lately I fell asleep almost

I woke up to pleasure spiking within the pit of my stomach. I moaned softly, my hand moving under the blanket to tangle into the shoulder length hair that I knew belonged to Gee.

"Fuck, baby, I missed you so much," I breathed.

He ran his tongue along the underside of my erection and I bit my lip. He pumped me slowly, his tongue circling my tip.

"Shit," I muttered.

Gee took me into his mouth and I gasped softly, bucking my hips up.  I was still sleepy and now that little ball of pleasure was spiking up through my body at a rate that seemed exponential. It was pulsing through me, pushing closer to the edge.

"Fuck," I mumbled. "D-don't stop, baby. Oh god, I love you so much."

I moaned, pushing him down against me. I heard him gag lightly as I bucked my hips up.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," I whimpered.

I didn't even try to last long at all. I bit my lip, moaning quietly. I gasped, panting heavily as I fucked his mouth. I moaned as I came and he swallowed. I took deep breaths, relaxing back against the mattress sleepily.

"Come here, Baby, come cuddle with Daddy," I said quietly.

Gee crawled up and laid next to me.

"Daddy? I like it," he said.

That's when I realized that he wasn't even a he at all. I turned on the lamp beside my bed and saw Jamia next to me.

"Fuck, wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You can't just fucking break into my house and suck me off," I said. "Get the fuck out."

"You've been so sad lately," Jamia said. "You were going through that breakup, you must be so lonely. I can help to make sure you're not so lonely anymore."

"Jamia, you cannot do this, I am your teacher," I stated.

She pushed me back against the mattress, straddling my hips.

"I can take care of you, I can help you forget about her," she said.

She ran her hands over my chest, tracing some of my tattoos.

"Jamia, you need to leave," I said.

She leaned down, pressing her lips against mine. For a moment her lips felt like Gee's, so soft and sweet against mine. I pulled away and shook my head.

"Miss Nestor, you need to leave," I said.

"At least let me stay here overnight," she said quietly. "It's dark out and it's late, what if something happens to me?"

"You'll be fine walking to the dorms," I said.

"Do you really wanna sleep in this big, cold bed all alone?" She asked.

I bit my lip, sighing quietly.

"Jamia, students aren't allowed into the teacher's dorms," I said.