Chapter 24

LAST CHAPTer

(Gonna go keep finishing old stuff so check those out, I think I only have three now)

I was terrified and would you mind if I
sat next to you and watched you smile
So many kids but I only see you
And I don't think you notice me
Well I've seen your boyfriend
and I don't think he treats you right
But that's none of my business is it?

~~

I walked into class and immediately noticed Jamia and her friends surrounding Gee. Gee was in the center of that circle, tears falling from his eyes.

"Hey, leave him alone," I ordered.

I pushed them away and Gee sniffled, looking down at his feet. I took him out to the hall and he sobbed.

"What is it, Baby?" I asked. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"I-I can't tell you, Daddy, you're gonna hate me, it's all my fault," he sobbed.

"Hey," I whispered softly. "I would never hate you, what happened?"

Gee shook his head, walking back into the classroom. I sighed and followed him in, starting the lesson for the day. I was barely ten minutes in when Headmaster Carter walked in.

"Mr. Iero, please come down to my office," he said.

I frowned in confusion but followed him out. I sat down across from him at his desk as I looked at him in confusion.

"I like you, Frank," he said. "But I'm going to have to fire you."

I felt my stomach drop, my eyes going wide.

"Wh-what? Why?" I asked.

"Because two students came forward that you had been acting inappropriate with them," he said.

"What?" I asked. "I didn't do that."

"Miss Nestor claimed that you would keep kissing her and you forced her to give you oral," he stated.

My jaw dropped as I stared at him.

"And then Miss Ballato claimed that you would continuously stare at her sexually and would touch her inappropriately," Carter continued.

"Th-that never happened," I denied.

"They told me that you said you would hurt them if they told anyone," Carter said. "They said your exact words were: 'You can't fucking tell anyone because I can make you disappear and no one would even notice'."

"You can't believe them, they're lying," I said.

"That's what I thought too because I really did like you, Frank," Carter said. "But then they showed me this."

He turned his computer around and played a video. It showed Jamia setting up the camera in the back of my class facing the front before they left. It proceeded to show Gee giving me head before I fucked him in on my desk.

"I-I..." I trailed off.

What could I say?

"You were sleeping with your students, Frank," Carter said.

"I-it's not what it looks like," I denied. "Y-you see, we love each other. Gee and I are in love."

He sighed, shaking his head. The bell rang and I bit my lip.

"Please, I didn't do anything with Jamia and Lindsey," I said. "B-but we're in love, Gee and I. We want to be together."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"You need to pack up your things from your classroom and leave the campus immediately," Carter said. "Joe will move your things out of your house."

I looked at him for a moment before I stood up. He handed me a box and my eyes watered as I went to my classroom. I packed up my things and wiped my eyes as I cried quietly.

I loved this job more than anything else in the world. I loved being a teacher and being in a classroom. This was my dream job and now that was all ruined.

I left my classroom after taking a look around. Oh how I would miss this place. I heard quiet crying as I walked down the hall. Gee was standing in front of his locker, which had the word 'whore' painted on it.

I set my box down and grabbed my water bottle, pouring it onto my suit jacket. I scrubbed Gee's locker, consequently ruining my jacket but I didn't care.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry," he sobbed. "It's all my fault."

"No it's not," I denied.

I heard other footsteps and I turned around.

"Miss Nestor, what the fuck?" I asked.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"I'm getting fucking fired," I said. "I thought you actually liked me, why would you do this?"

"How could you choose him over me?" She asked. "He is a fucking loser."

Gee whimpered, hugging Mr. Fluffles.

"No, he is not," I denied. "You fucking ruined my life because you're some self-centered bitch who only cares about getting what she wants and you don't even care about the cost of it. You have ruined everything for me."

"Mr. Iero," someone said.

I looked over and saw Carter with two police officers. I knew they would be coming, I'm just surprised they weren't here sooner. One of the officers grabbed me and handcuffed my arms behind my back.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state," he said.

Gee sobbed, shaking his head.

"Don't take him, please," he begged. "I love him. It's my fault, it's all my fault."

"It's okay, Baby Boy," I whispered. "It isn't your fault, I love you so much."

Gee sobbed, shaking his head as I was walked away from them. I knew I could probably face jail time but it wouldn't be too long because it was consensual and he is above the age of consent. But after I spend my time in prison we would finally be able to be together completely legally. We would be together forever, completely out in the open like the way that we always dreamed.