Chapter 16

rue stop crying a few hours ago and was laying on pein bed still having her head on his chest from crying her eyes out. she was so confuse and betrayed by her own mother her father have no saying into this but he was part of it......just to save me since my mother was sick and got injured from getting kidnapped so they turn to one person that will happen me and my mother.......and that's the devil.....why would they do that......I will never know since they dead and wouldn't answer my questions.

rue sigh out as pein shift slightly and look down at rue who was watching the near by wall with puff red eyes. pein did have pity for her she have been lied to the hold of her life. he grip her close to him given her comfort as best as he can since he kind of new to this hold loving someone thing since he never feel love by anybody expected konan who is more like a sister to him.

"pein can I asked you something?" rue asked as he 'hmmm' she take that as a go on as she sigh out again. "do you care for me pein?"

he look at rue kind of shocked and he couldn't help but chuckled at that question which make rue look at him embarrassed.

"to answer your simple question rue it's a yes.......i really care for you rue and I know this will sound cheesy but I had like you from since I first lay eyes on you I know you be the one for me......I just had a feeling"

pein sigh out after he confessed to her he didn't hear anything from her for awhile as he look down to see her staring at him with a deep blush on her face.

"you care enough to like me?"

"not like rue......love"

he pull her up closer to him leaning forward and kisses her passionately making sure she feel his love from that heated kiss.

             *maturity only!!! you been warned!!!*

rue felt the passion from that simple kiss as she closes her eyes kissing him back more passionately as she shift slightly straddling  his hips as pein groan in the back of his throat.

rue pull back slightly for air staring at pein purple ringed eyes as he stared back at her golden once. he lean up kissing her again as his hands started to roam her sides and back pushing her closer to him. she grasp out when she felt his erection and he took his chance to stick his tongue in her mouth tasting her and like last time she taste like strawberries.

rue yelp into the kiss when he bring her up closer to him making her feel his hard erection some more. she moan into the kiss as pein smile slightly. he pull away rubbing her sides as he move his hands up and pull open her blouse seeing her fully C cup breasts he lean forward and taste her as her back ache slightly holding in her moan.

pein pull her shirt off touching her smooth soft skin feeling how warm she is and how right she felt here with him. rue grab his shirt and pull it over his head stopping the light kisses on her chest but he went straight back to them as she grasp leaning her head back feeling his warm mouth on her nipple.

"pein.......that feel so good" rue grasp and moan out when he nibble it as he look up at her blush face making him smile. he continue sucking while his other hand pinch and played with the other nipple making her grasp and moan in pleasure.

he pull back making a popping sound and turn his attention to the other one doing the samething making her moan and grasp in pleasure. rue had enough of this teasing so she push him back to lay down on the bed as pein lick his lips liking the taste of her skin.

rue was panting and shaking in pleasure from the teasing she look at him blushing red with a hint of lust in her eyes. rue lean down licking pein neck nibbling it as he groan softly she bite down on his neck and lick down to his collar bone finding his sweet spot.