Chapter 19

*inside rue mind*

where.......where am I? am I dead? no I can't be dead pein would have kill anybody who stepped into the room........so why......why do I feel dead inside and so cold.....where am I really.

rue wonder the dark room with no source of light as she sigh out. she look around trying to spot anything but with no luck she just seen darkness.

"hello!!!" she screamed but got answer with nothing.....she try five more times and the same results. she sigh out again and sit down since that's the best thing to do.

"r......rue" rue look up and look around though she heard something but maybe her mind playing tricks on her.

"rue" she get up really quickly and look around once more till she heard a humming sound coming from her left. rue look ahead to see a distant light so she ran and ran as fast as she could to that light. she doesnt know who is that at the end of the darkness but she just got to find out and get the hell out of her mind.

*pein pov*

everybody was hopping tree heading west to find rue they look around for clues and they found one of rues chain hanging from a tree. pein was furious that he almost kill hiden cuz someone break into the base and take her away from him.

"where is this boy was heading it look like he heading toward the abandoned azia tower" kakazu pointed out.

"that is where he is going we all should keep a look out the azia is specialty in traps and mind control and with a state of a emotional mind he will control you quickly" itachi said to get a glare from pein for the last part. he sigh out looking ahead with a look of kill.

"I just hope she is alright and not under his control yet" konan pointed out as pein groan hopping trees more faster.

"than let's hurry on then.....jetzu how far is it?" he morphe out the tree looking at everybody.

"just 2 miles and you be there to save the bitch from getting control really you couldn't call her by her name nope I don't respect her kind they a bunch of power hungry people she maybe is one of them black zetzu!!!" they yell at each other morphing back into the tree.

"2 miles....we can take a 10 min break to restore our chakra who knows what he have in that fun house of his"

*rue mind*

rue was panting hard from running toward the light and by the looks of it it's not getting any closer. rue fall to her knees looking down at the ground. she heard a humming sound but not to close it was a little far.

rue get up and run ahead once more. she ran for a good few minutes and couldn't take it anymore her legs give out on her and she fall face first onto the floor she started to sob losing all hope into finding out this darkness. she look up seeing the light started to fade she started to crawl toward it but it just got more farther and farther away.

the light disappeared as she sit on her knees crying out loud wishing to be out feeling like her 2 year old self as she sit there crying losing hope once again till she feel something rub her head she look up to see the darkness faded away into a bright light and she couldn't keep her eyes open.

she open her eyes to see green grass, butterflies, a river going straight to nowhere and a cherry blossom tree with a swing and a banch. rue get up and look around amazed as she walk toward the swing and sit on it swinging slowly wondering how she got here.

she sigh out looking down at her bare feet thinking if she ever get out of her state of mind she just got to get out. rue started to hum softly till she feel herself getting pushed she look back to grasp out loud.