Chapter 22

once we got back to the safety of the base after alot of yelling, cursing, bombs and even some rouge ninjas in the mix everybody was tired and ready for bed since it was 5 in the morning when we all got back.

rue sit on the bed in pein room then groan out loudly rubbing her neck. she sigh out softly till she feel hands rubbing her neck hard she smile loving this massage.

"mmm I never know getting kidnapped......naked and woking up to see you getting thrown out the window can make me so tense right now" rue said groaning out loud

"mmm I didnt know...you know what else can make you really un-tense?" pein smirked when rue tense up abit then relaxed again.

"and what could that be?" she asked shaking slightly feeling that lustful and heated gaze on her (im not going to warn anybody on this part cuz I know none of you care right now) making her shiver slightly.

when she got no answer she was confuse so she turn around slowly scared that he do something to her.

"pein....what do you....." she was cut off by a heated but passionate kiss. she stared at his closes eyes as she smile closing hers as well moving her lips into the kiss as well.

pein press her into his chest as they kiss. he started to zip down the cloak sasori gived her as she grasp feeling the cold breeze and his cold hands on her body.

she shiver slightly then look at him blushing he was smirking at her as he touch her chest watching as her nipples harden.

she shiver once again then started to pull his cloak off as well then his shirt and the fishing net under it to see his muscular tone body.

he stared at rue seeing her naked body sitting on top of his flushed and hot body right now. he lick his lips slowly couldnt wait anymore as he flip them over laying on her on back and burying his face between her legs tasting her once again as she moan out loudly gripping his head tightly gritting her teeth.

"p....pein" she whimpered his name then moan out again feeling his tongue working its magic as she started to shake, but then he stop and pull away with a smirk on his face.

"w.....why?" she question looking hot, bother, flush, and needed toward him seeing him just there smirking. he lean off the bed pulling down his pants amd boxers throwing them somewhere in the room.

"why? cuz I dont want you to cum on my face......not yet thats why....I want to feel it somewhere else....and im guessing you know where" he whisper in her ear as she moan out softly feeling his hands rubbing circles on her thigh and on command she open up her legs wider, but pein have other things on his mind right now.

he lean back and pull her alittle bit to the edge of the bed and turn her over so her legs was on the floor and her upper body is up as well with her hands on the bed.

rue look ahead blushing as she look over her shoulder at him seeing him smirking at her flush face. he didnt wait for her go he just push all the way in hearing her screams of pleasure make him more harder.

one thing rue doesnt know is that he is angry right now after she got kidnapped she could have got brain washed and taken away from he.

he waste no time in pounding her hard and fast hearing her screams and moans of pleasure she started to lost her footing as well since it was shaking so much. he lift her up by her thighs and continue what he was doing.

rue was confuse right now but the pleasure was making her feel so good. pein is going more harder and faster like last time but more different it feel like he given her all his strength or something she just dont know why.