Chapter 21

*itachi pov*

he picked pein up by the neck glaring at him deadly as he started to smirk pein still couldn't move or do anything as he grit his teeth pissed off.

itachi look toward rue to see her moving alittle bit she open her eyes and stare at him confuse he look toward where pein is as she look then stare in fear and anger.

"once your out of my way rue will be mines and mines only no one will take her away from me...and since this is like the top floor of my home I have a good way to kill you just by simply throwing you out the window......then splash bye bye"

he walked toward the window and open it smirking the hold time as he started to laugh.

"this will teach you for touching my woman" he thrown pein out the window as we yell at him. from the corner of my eyes I see rue was standing on top the bed growling softly her left hands was out and her right hand was glowing red it hit us as we started to move again. the azia boy turn around to stare at us seeing us up and ready to kill what shocked him the most is rue smirking at him he turn around to see pein with his arms cross floating with a death glare at him.

"impossible......kei kill them"

the boy didn't had a chance to move as rue was already holding his neck then knock him out she simply stare at the azia freak as the window side blow up.

"get out the window now....and take this with you" she throw the boy toward kakazu as he catch him and jump out the window standing on top of rue demon hands watching her.

"you kidnapped me to claim me, you control my cousin to do your dirty work, you almost kill my friends and now you almost kill my lover I will kill you myself......I hope you pray cuz once I'm done with you you wish you was never born"

"what I wasn't going to kill your lover I was simply throwing him out the window cuz he say he wanted fresh air" he lied as rue simply stare at him as he growl at her he jump toward her but didn't made it as he get slam into the wall by her forearm she grabbed his neck and throw him as she jump toward him and kick him into the floor cracking it.

he groan and cough in pain as he look up at her pissed of he did grab a remote as he click the bottom the builden started to blow up as rue was unfazed by it.

"you made me no chance but to kill us both in this building I wanted to kill ur friends this way but why not kill us both" he shouted as rue just stare at him pissing him off more he jump toward her and Retro land a kick as she grab his foot and break his leg in a most painful way and spin around kick him in the chest hard hearing a crack of his chest bones as he scream and try to breath.

"you will die here by yourself not me"

she stomp on his other leg breaking that as well as he scream out in pain. she turn around doing her part as she jump by the window but what stopped her is what he said to her.

"hehe don't worry someone else who is so obsessed with your powers will come after you hehe you just watch yourself rue"

rue look at him as he turn his head laughing out loud rue shake her head knowing it's a joke as she jump out the window and into pein open arms as the building blow up sending them back alil but with rue powers keeping them balance they landed on the ground safety.

"rue....are alright" konan said as she smile at her nodded. pein hug her so close to him they though he would shallow her alive. sasori take off his cloak and hand it to pein as he took it putting it around rue. she sigh in warmth and say a thank you to sasori as he nodded toward her smilimg slightly as she smile at everybody else.

"thank you guys for coming for me I would have still been there trapped for who knows how long"

"we didn't do it for you bitch we simply did it cuz fucking leader wouldn't get off our......what the fuck you did that for old fucker" hiden shouted rue smile at him and walk out pein arms walking toward hiden he stop his yelling at kakazu to look at rue she lean into him and kiss he cheek as he started to blush as she smile at him.

"thank you hiden for caring for me I thank you"

"well it's......fuck you bitch I still mad at you" he shouted at her looking away hiding his blush as everybody laugh at him.

"but first things first what are we going to do with him" itachi asked looking at the boy on the floor as she walking toward him and kneel down rubbing his head gently smiling.

"take him in of course he have no where else to go and plus he is my cousin and isn't control anymore why not take him in after all he need a family member to look after him"

"alright he will come along with us but will be put under watch just in case I don't want him escaping and running off to call help"

everybody nodded as kakazu pick the boy up and land him on top of hiden shoulder. he started to yell why he holding him instead of kakazu he said he is tired and need to get him to finish counting his money which got hiden yelling more then deidara yelling at hiden to shut up.

rue smile at them then shake her head as pein wrap a arm around her waist and bring her closer to him as she sigh out happy, he kiss the top of her head rubbing her back gently smiling slightly.

"don't ever scared me like that again rue I almost lost you to a freak"

"no you wouldn't lose me I almost lost you if I didn't wake up in time you be dead......you should thank my mother tho she woke me up in time......I got to remember to thank her"

pein look at her then nodded his head rubbing rue side as she rub his chest slowly as she see hiden getting laugh at kisame and deidara till he started to yell at them almost dropping her cousin as kakazu yell at him for almost dropping him. rue couldn't ask for more right now she love her new family but her old family will forever be in her heart.

*meanwhile somewhere far away*

"he failed his mission to get rue to us instead he kept her for awhile to get kill by her and the akatsuki"

the man look up with a angry look as he sigh out the door open to see a boy by the door watching the man with a angry look.

"are you done yet cuz I'm waiting"

"I beeee there my sssssasuke-kun don't wwwoorry your little headddd"

"hn whatever" said boy left leaving him and his servant alone.

"what you want us to do now"

"take her by force and kill anybody who step in your way"

the man leave as the boy smirk a evil smirk pushing his glasses up his nose getting a bright gleam from them.

"yes lord orochimaru"