Chapter 27

rue was outside sitting in the tree watching the moon as she sigh out softly looking down sadly. she again losed some people it only been 2 weeks and she already lose two of her best friends........well one best friend and good friend......hiden and kakazu.

she sigh out loudly rubbing her arm watching the moon with a sad expression. it just feel like yesterday when all of them was just sitting around doing they thing till rue had a fun idea.

*flashback*

rue and everybody else expect pein and konan was in the living room doing they own thing as rue sigh out softly feeling bored right now she look at itachi seeing him reading his book. she turn to the left looking at kisame, hiden and kakazu playing poker. she see deidara, sasori and tobi watching tv.

rue sigh out once again putting the book down she was reading and turn toward itachi as he look at her with a rise eyebrow.

"what is it rue?" he asked as she chuckled getting off the couch and run down the hall. itachi was confuse as to what is going on inside that little head of hers so he shurg he shoulders continue reading.

rue came back outside smiling as she get everybody attention. she came up with the most crazy idea that will make everybody smile and laugh once in they life.

"guys lets go outside and I have to show you all a new move that will surprise everybody"

they look at each other getting up and walking outside she started to chuckled in the inside as she told them she will be back, she just need to get something then she show them.

rue was in the bathroom filling up ballons as she put them in some scrolls and run outside to see them talking to they self. outside is muddy and musty since it rained all night and today is the perfect day to have fun right now.

she open the scrolls to see ALOT of ballons as she throw a big one at the back of itachi head making him slip into the muddy water as everybody turn around surprise to see rue with another ballon in her hand included the nail hands they scared of.

"rue......what are you...." kakazu didnt had time to finish as he got rain with ballons as rue started to laugh out at him to get a ballon in the back of her head. she turn around to see tobi was behind her she tackle him into the water as everybody break out in a run to hit people with a ballon.

kisame slam hiden into the muddy water laughing as itachi push tobi into sasoir as they fall down laughing rue jump on kakazu till he fall face first into the mud laughing they head off as kisame grab rue foot making her fall ontop of tobi squeezing him as deidara throw the ballons at them.

deidara got pushed into the muddy water with them by rue as he laugh out. everybody was laughing and having fun for once in they life. everything was perfect and with full of smiles as they heard the door open with a slam. they look up to see pein and konan looking at them confused.

"what are you all doing?" he asked to see them watching each other as one of rue nailed hands rain ballons on them both as everybody started to laugh at them. pein look at them pissed off but got pushed into the muddy water as they laugh out more louder.

pein got up slowly to get pushed by konan as she join in with the fun, even pein was laughing and smiling have fun once in his life.

*end of flashback*

rue smiled at that memory she had really liked that day and which they could have do it everyday but they have to fullfill they duty by doing mission.

rue lean against the tree rubbing her belly slowly smiling once again. she think she is ready to tell pein that she is having his child but feared he wouldnt want her anymore.

her smile faded at that negative though cause she see how pein is he is a serious, calm person and is really hard to read.

"rue" she look down from the tree at pein as he climb the tree toward her and sit down looking up at the moon as well. she look at him then sigh out softly laying her head on his shoulder sadly.

pein been gone for 5 days and only now he came back she wanted to know where he left to but it didnt matter to her.....even itachi, kisame, deidara and tobi is gone they been gone for weeks now. rue wonder if they on a month mission since its only she here.

"rue why are you out here you catch a cold" he look at her to see a off distance look as he sigh out know what she thinking.

"rue you have to get over it....I know its hard losing the members but thats just life.....you cant prevent nobody from dieing" rue just sitting there staring out in space as she lean up looking at him then sigh out softly jumpping out the tree heading back to the base.

pein look at her walk away as he sigh out softly looking down he was thinking this is they last moment together cause after tomorrow afternoon he is going to attack the left village.