Chapter 26

Rue was struggling to tell pein she is with child but she just doesnt have the guts to tell him. what happen if he throw her away, end they relationship.......or worse........kill they baby.

rue was leanin against the wall wrapping her arms around her stomach which is getting alil big after one month passed she still doesnt have the power to tell pein anything. rue sigh out looking up at the ceiling till she jumped when a cold hand touched her cheek.

"rue are you okay.....your crying?" she look to see it was pein who touched her cheek as she sigh out softly leaning into the touch building up the courage to tell him right here right now.

"rue....." he called her name again as she looked at him then smile rubbing her cheek on his hand.

"pein....I have something to tell you and please dont be mad at me.......please"

she see him nodding lightly as she sigh out softly preparing for the worse to come. she open her mouth to tell him till zetsu came and interrupted them.

"sasori and deidara has come with the fucking one tail" he said as pein nodded at him as he disappeared into the ground turning to face rue once again to see what she was going to say.

"uuhu what I was about to say is can I come and help you guys pull the tail beast out the body I never seen that before"

"of course I was going to asked for your help since you have great chakra it will go by quickly"

she nodded at him as he kiss her cheek walking down the hall as she watched him go. she look down sadly shaking her head in shame and cowardly, she was so ready to tell him but plant boy came and stop her and she chicken out.

rue drag her feet toward where they pull the beast out the human body. she look and see pein sitting there with his eyes close as she joined him closing her eye as well.

she open them to see all the members in they hologram figures expected sasori and deidara as pein say a few words as the man statue came up (thats what rue called it) with its eyes close and hand out to the side like he holding the earth in his hands as the blue aura appeared and surround the person as the extraction begin.

*Two days and a half passed*

rue was panting harder then ever she never in her life used so much of her energy just to pull a stupid beast out of a human. the members started to talk about people coming to save the human we just killed as rue watched them confuse out her mind cause one. she never went farther then the rain village since pein like to keep her in the base at all times and two. she was so confuse as to who is these people.

one by one all of them disappeared included pein so she follow suit. she open her eyes to see him looking at her smiling slightly.

"what?" she asked to get a smirk instead as she lean back slightly wondering why is he smirking like that.

"pein are you alright?" she asked him as he get up pulling her up with him and walked down the hall quickly. she know where they going and she started to panic on the inside cause she know for a fact if he pull off her shirt he is going to see the belly and all hell will break loose.

"uuhu pein......Im hungry can I get something to eat first"

"no"

she look at him shocked and confuse.....no what the hell do he mean no she is hungry and she do mean HUNGRY she is feeding for two for kami sakes. so she stomp her foot flat to the ground stopping pein as he turn around looking at her with a calm expression.

"whats wrong?"

"whats wrong!? im fucking hungry you asshole and all you can think about is sex really!!" she yelled at him as he stagger back never get yelled at her before as he stare at her seeing how pale she look so he sigh out softly shaking he head.

"alright we eat first......I didnt know you was hungry" he said as she smile turning around pulling him with her back toward the living towards the kitchen as they eat her leftover rice and curry she made yesterday.

after they ate he went back to his paperwork as she was in the bathroom looking over herself in the mirror as she wipe her eyes quickly dont want to cry out fear pein will hear and see what she been hiding from him for the passed month as she sigh out rubbing her soon to be swollen stomach as she cover it with one of pein big t-shirt and walk out the bathroom and into his office.

he look up from his work then smile as she sit on his lap snuggling into him enjoying the calm moment they have left till she tell him what she is hiding from him.

"rue.....you know I love you and I do anything for you"

"yes I know and I love you too as well I wouldnt give you up to nobody in the world hehe I would rather die in your arms"

he smile at her and started to chuckled included she cause she said the most cheesiest thing ever as they laugh out and smile dont have a care in the world.

he look at her placing his hand on her cheek as she look up at him smiling at him leaning her cheek into his palm sighing out softly knowing this is the moment to tell him right now.

"pein I have something to tell you and its really important"

"of course tell me rue"

she look at his smiling face then look down smiling herself deep down she know he is going to be happy that she is with child. so she sigh out looking up at him.

"pein im pr....." she didnt get to finish when zetsu came out the ground as pein sigh out loudly looking at him.

"what is it now?"

"sasori........is dead!!! the leaf ninjas killed him"

rue grasp out loudly in shocked. sasori my sasori the one I trust and is my brother is dead.....rue look at pein to see a calm expression.

"mmmm I see what of deidara"

"I dont know where he is.....madara is out to find him"

"very well you may go now" he said looking away from him as he disappeared.  rue look at him to see him with his eyes close thinking. pein pick rue up and place her in his chair as he walk away toward his office door and out the office and into the hall way.

rue sit there looking down at his desk thinking as she feel water gathering in the corner of her eyes as they fall down her face. she started one balling cause she could feel deidara pain.......he is dead inside for losing his partner.......rue cry cause her friend the one who know her secret is no longer with them.