Happy Wishes Come True

*6 years later*

6 years had pass and everything went back to normal the people rue bring back is living nice and well sasuke and his group came to the village but was band from missions and being spy on till they was trusted enough to go around or leave the village.

the akatsuki stayed in rue house for the time being looking after emiko just in case nagato get send on a mission.

nagato was in the living room with itachi going over a mission scroll tsunada given them to complete tomorrow night. itachi put away the scroll making nagato mind wonder.

he sigh out softly missing rue its been 6 hold years and he just feel so lonely wihout her, he try dating someone but it just wasnt the same.....all these people isnt like rue nobody cant replace rue.

nagato was staring in space as he huff out feeling someone sitting on his stomach as he look down seeing emiko smiling face.

"hey daddy!!!!" she yelled out as he chuckled at her kissing her cheek making her giggle.

"hey sweet heart how was school today" he asked as she giggle again smiling.

"it was alright daddy learn alot but you guys already done teach me everything" she said making nagato chuckled at her.....well they did teach her what to know and do......she even have rue powers which she learn to control without the chains holding them back.

"so daddy what have you done all day" she asked

"well daddy is going on a mission tomorrow and will be back in the night to see his sweet daughter" he said seeing her looking down sadly he sigh out knowing she dont like when he goes on missions.

"emiko...." he didnt get to finish his sentence when the door open suddenly making them look toward naruto seeing him panting hard.

".......head to the......gates........someone there to see us" he pant out confuseing them

"wait naruto slow down and tell us what we need at the gate for?" nagato asked as naruto sigh out softly smiling

"we are needed at the gate at once......someone there to see us" he repeated as he nodded getting up picking emiko up as they walk toward the gate.

nagato was confuse who is this person that need to see them and what they want. once they reach the gates everybody was there and staring at a figure with they back toward them.

"who is that daddy?" emiko asked as he shurg he shoulder staring at the person. once the person turn around everybody grasp expect nagato he was to shocked to say anything.

"rue!!!!" everybody shouted out as she smile at them walking toward them. she still look the same, same hair, same eyes, same lips, same body.......everything.

"wait thats impossible........how you survive.......we saw you disappeared"

"I know but they gived me a second chance to live my life after all I missed my family.....my boyfriend and I wanted to meet my daughter so bad and be there for her" she smile walking toward nagato seeing how shock and speechless he is to say anything as emiko look at her scared she dont know this person at all she might be like the other ladies daddy dated.

"emiko.......do I look familiar to you emiko" she asked as she look at her closely. emiko stare at her seeing her eye color, the long black hair she have, her skin color as she grasp out loudly figuring it out who it is since daddy always have a picture of her under his pillow, she jump out her daddy arms and into hers.

"mommy!!!!!" she shouted out to hear awws in the background. rue look at nagato smiling at him as he get over his shocked.

"rue.....I......" he couldnt finish his sentence so he pull her to him hugging her tightly into him.

"this call for a celebration of rue returning to us with full of life hehe"

"uuhu ur a dope for being to loud"

"hehe I dont mind a fu......a bad party"

"I agree with hiden here lets party"

everybody agreed walking toward a place to eat naruto say he want ramen but everybody yelled at him for suggesting that as rue look at nagato smiling at him.

"let me ask you this how did you come back?"

"well for starters nagato I missed you when I was gone I kind of pissed everybody off well annoyed them till they give me a second chance to be with my family and here I am right infront of face not going anywhere for the rest of my life" nagato smile at her kissing her deeply as emiko giggle at them hugging herself close to them making them laugh out loud with her.

rue smile knowing her life couldnt get any better then this she have her family, friends and lover included her daughter to fullfill her happiness.......a happy wish always come true.

the end of my story thank you for voting for my story and leaving comments and enjoying it now I move on to my other story stay tune for the update of it thank you and goodbye