Chapter 29

rue was lead to a tent as some girl with black hair open the tent as rue walked into see a old woman laying on the bed rue was confuse she though the hokage is a young beautiful woman not some old hag.

rue walked toward her but get stop by some young pink hair girl. rue just stare at her as the some person who she now know the name is kakashi told her to step aside. she did as she was told as rue walk toward her slowly.

rue looked at her as she look toward kakashi giving her permission as rue place her hand ontop her head looking at her as her body glowed lighting up the tent as the light die down as they see they hokage healed and back to normal.

"how....how can that be?" rue looked at all the people who showed up in the tent as they heard a groan. she turn around to see her opening her eyes slowly.

"tsunada!!!" everybody screamed out as rue back away smiling slightly at them. rue walked out the tent given them space as she look around the place then sigh out softly.

"you"

rue turn around and look at they hokage who she now know her name as she bow to her slightly.

"you.....saved me....and your a akatsuki member....you think I would let you go so easily"

"I know that but I want you to hear me out......well a arrangement......" rue said as she look at them nodded her head.

"I want to make a alliance with your village after all im from the oda clan and is the founder of this village just like madara and the first hokage"

she look at her shocked to see a living oda standing here alive and well.

"I thought your clan wasnt alive......they die years ago from a surprise attack"

"yes I know its only two of us left......I just wanted you to hear me out right now and approve the alliance"

she watched rue looking for any lies in her eyes to see ntting at all as she nodded her head slowly telling her to come back into the tent as she follow behind her as they conversat about the arrangement and alliance.

after the arrangements rue helped around the village with her powers of course building the buildings more faster then anybody else can do. she even made alot of friends as well. she learn who killed her boyfriend but forgived him he did it to save his village and she respected that cause she would have done the samething as well, even konan was helping as well. ken bring back all the bodies of the akatsuki included hiden body parts that he had to dig to find like crazy.

ken tolded them that itachi died in battle against his brother and picked up his body before anybody fine it he even find kisame as well.

"so explain to me how can you do this rue?" kisame asked after she told him everything that happen.

"well I will bring them back with my life spans the only side effect it have is I lose all of it and turn my real age thats it......"

"and you sure this is safe rue I mean........your pregnant and all"

he said as konan watched her shocked didnt even know she is pregnant with pein child. she sigh out softly rubbing her belly slowly.

"your pregnant and didnt tell him?! rue are you crazy why didnt you tell him sooner.....he would have change his mind and left the akatsuki?!"

"thats what itachi been telling her but she keep delaying it"

rue look out the window of they house feeling hurt that they have to make her feel bad about it she wanted to tell him but she was afraid he didnt wanted her again.