Chapter 18

*no one pov*

it was night time and everybody was sleeping expect itachi since he like to read late and enjoy the quite peaceful moments. once he fall asleep a shadow form outside in the living room as it look everywhere than move swiftly thought out the hideout till it find what it looking for.

it open the door softly than close it moving though the room grabbing scrolls they need but one thing that this person really need so they cast a sleeping spell on the hold base and open the door to another room looking at two people sleeping peacefully in the bed naked.

he grab the person and pick them up bridal style and make they way out of the room and out of the base heading west and away from the akatsuki.

*itachi pov*

itachi found something was wrong and made handsigns for a release as he come over the sleeping spell as he get up quickly looking around with his sharigan seeing chakra trails coming from the living room toward leader office.and back again and this time with rue energy line and it wasn't like any chakra he felt it was the same chakra as rue but different.

he made his way toward the door and open it looking around as he move toward kisame door and bang on it hard as he heard a 'go away' itachi groan not dealing with this crap as he inhale doing something he shouldn't be doing but it's going to wake everybody up.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE I WILL PUT YOU ALL IN MY FUN WORLD SO GET UP!!!!" itachi shouted as hiden door open with a really angry mark on his forehead ready to chock itachi.

"why are you fucking yelling it's 3 in the fucking morning!!" he screamed walking kakazu up as he groan opening he door glaring at hiden.

"does it kill you to shut up early mornings" he yelled waking everybody up as they started to yell at each other. kisame grab itachi shoulder looking at him confuse at why itachi wake them up.

"everybody quiet down don't you feel that" he said as they look at him like he grown two heads till sasori grasp and turn around looking straight ahead.

"I feel something is wrong....I feel a sleeping jutsu coming from leaders office"

"good I'm not the only one....let's go something is wrong here" itachi said making us way down the hall as they others follow him toward pein office. he open the door cuz the others was to scared to open it.

he look around and spotted that some of rue scrolls was gone he make his way toward his bedroom door as kisame stop his hand from grabbing the door knob.

"itachi what are you doing we shouldn't even be in here what's wrong" kisame asked itachi sigh out looking out the window

"can any of you guys feel rue anywhere?" he asked as they shake they heads than he nodded.

"we are in here cuz something is wrong and we going to ask leader" itachi said opening leaders door to see him there laying down by myself naked.

"ew what the fuck why are we in leaders fucking bedroom?" hiden whispered to get a groan from everybody I guess he to slow to figure things out. itachi made his way toward leader bed to get his hand grabbed by him as he open his eyes angry.

"why are you all doing in my room?" he question as itachi look around ignoring his question.

"well itachi here say he feel something was fucking wrong and should check the fucking place and here we fucking are in your fucking bedroom with you naked" hiden said to get hit by kakazu for being stupid.

"what's the meaning of this itachi" pein asked with narrow eyes as itachi search the place looking for something. leader get out the bed but stop feeling something poking his thighs. he pick it up to see a letter with akatsuki on it.

"where did this come from......where is rue?" pein only know she was missing as itachi grabbed the letter and give it to hiden just in case it wasn't a trap as he rip it open and hand it back to itachi as he read it out loud.

dear akatsuki idiots

i have something that was mines her name is rue.....I thank you for taking great care for her and not hiding her energy from me haha you all should know that I'm her husband soma azia from the azia clan

"the azia clan I though they died years ago with rue clan as well uh" deidara stated as itachi continue

I know when you all read this my servant is already gone with her and is safely away from your filthy base you call home and you will never find me or get her back she be under my control once you find me and you can't stop me ta ta akatsuki

itachi look at leader seeing him shaking with anger as he groan putting on some pants as he call out to zetsu. he marge out the ground looking trouble and alil injured.

"why you look tired and injured?" kisame pointed out as konan and madara walk in pein bedroom looking confuse and worried looking the same as zetsu.

"we was attacked by this fucking 12 year old boy he took away our powers and fled with rue while she was fucking sleeping and not helping us" 

"what do you mean he took away your powers?" kakazu asked the question that was on everybody mind.

"I know what i fucking mean idiot? he mean is that the kid have some rare powers like rue but he can take people powers and weaken you for hours" zetsu said as itachi look at leader seeing him looking troubled as he sigh out

"what are we going to do?" konan stated as hiden snort out

"what are we going to fucking do. we do fucking nothing the bitch got what she deserved after what she fucking did" hiden turn around to walk off but stopped as pein used his universal pull pulling hiden toward him he look at him very angry.

"she deserved it!! are you fucking kinded me right now hiden your still mad at her for killing them weak fucking girls I have no used to akatsuki get fucking over it I order her to killed them anyways they was getting in the way.....I swear to you hiden if anything happen to rue one peice of her black hair missing I will kill you myself and anybody who gets in my way we ALL are going for rue whatever you like it or not!! do you fucking understand me!?!?" he shouted at hiden as hiden nodded gripping his throat as pein loose him and look at us all.

"everybody get ready we leaving in a 25 minutes dismissed" we all left his office to get ready to search and kill.