Chapter 2

Rue was heading back to the inn to get some sleep if she sleep she might end up back in the other world cuz she know for a fact she doesnt belong here even if she have powers she cant control.

Rue finally reach the inn as she greeted the old lady walking up to her room to get some sleep, but first she is going to figure out where she is right now.

Rue stayed up till its midnite trying to figure out how to work the map she finding it really hard to understand cuz of the odd english writen on it she dont understand to save her own life.

Rue lay down to get some sleep when she heard the door knob turning like someone trying to open it. rue inch closer to her bag and pull out her butterfly knife holding it in her hand as she turn her back toward the door making whoever it is think she is asleep.

The click of the door sounding that it was unlock then the lightest sound was made though out the room as rue hold her breath, she hear footsteps coming toward her as the person got really close she turn around quickly kicking the person in the face really hard and throw the knife at the other person in the far left but it got deflected by a other knife.

Rue roll to the left avoiding a fist coming her way as she roll to her bag pulling out the sword that was left in the bag as she face the person, but they disappeared. rue was confuse till she hear a noise from 5 ft away from her so she dodge the incoming scythe that was going to slice her head off.

Rue kick her feet out sweeping him/her off they feet and jam her sword into the person chest as she forward flip grabbing her butterfly knife in the progress and throw it at the same person, but with more speed as she heard it hit something, but no scream or groaning afterwards.

Rue turn around just in time to block a fist aimming for her head as she look the person in the eyes seeing emerald green eyes looking back at her golden eyes. She dropped her guard when the other person grabbed her from behind holding her own sword to her throat.

Rue was defeated when she get caught for letting her guard down, she turn her head slightly to see blood coming out the person chest and she knew for a fact that the same person she just stab awhile ago is still alive and moving.....but how?

"Fuck is this what that asshole send us to do is capture a stupid woman I could have sacrifice her after she fucking give me what I want"

rue felt the person behind her touch her lower back she kick up her foot between his legs hitting his jewels really hard making him scream out in pain and in a fatal position holding his once valuable jewels.

"he warned you to not hurt her or kill her or we be the one to get killed you idiot"

"shut the fuck up you old fuck and you you stupid fucking bitch!!!!! I get you for this!!!!"

rue snapped cuz nobody call her bitch and gets away with it this one time a girl call her a nasty bitch when rue never in her life had sex she so kick her in the face and break her legs making her handicap for a few months and now this man is going to feel some really horrible pain.

Rue kicked him in the face really hard hearing a creaking sound then kick him in the jewels once but twice and then stab him in the shoulder with her butterfly and push him down like she doesnt care anymore if she is going to die she would kill one of them for sure.

"this fucking........bitch......I.....will get you for this"

"number one im not a bitch alright and two why are you here? where you come from? I have the right to know"

"alright then come with us and our leader will tell you why"

Rue turn to look at the person that just talked as he turn on the lights. she close her eyes at first,  but open them and look at the person behind her first seeing him in fatal position crusing and making noises then she look back at the other person who was looking at his partner or friend with disgust on how he look right now.

The first thing that rue notice is the cloaks they wearing black with red clouds on it she know she seen that from somewhere but just cant remember anything when she was a little girl growing up.

"uhhu what are you? shouldnt he be dead" she said to the older one as he look at her with them same green eyes making her stare back at them

"I wish he could, but he cant die I have tried so many time you want to do the honers"

"kakazu you bitch!!!!! if you let her chop my head off I chop off your balls and I mean it!!!! you old bitch!!!!"

rue ignore him and turn to this kakazu with a bored but annoyed expression.

"can I shut him up till I get all my stuff ready"

"oh please do" he went and sit down on the chair as rue stomp on the pervert head knocking him out as she sigh with relief that he is quiet for awhile i mean she just met him and already hate him for being to loud early in the morning.

"get used to it like everybody else"

kakazu told her as she nodded picking up her stuff. After she packed and alot of slapping and kicking to wake this so called hiden up they started to take her to they leader in there hideout to either one: joined, two: die, three: be they sex slave, or four: be they maid in the house. (shiver) oh hell no im not cleaning for these grown ass bitches no where in hell.

Rue enter the hideout to wrap her arms around herself cuz its fricking cold in the hideout. she look around to see a morden japanese style place and she like it cuz it look pretty with a poud outside of the place.

"you take the bitch to leader"

rue look at hiden with so much hatred he might blow up from it so she snort at him in responds and follow kakazu to this leader of theys so he can answer all her questions and she mean today.

*time skip*

Rue stand before they leader with his back turn to her not wanted to see his ugly face so she say. rue waited for 10 minutes till he turn around as she grasp at how he look many piercing cover his face and them purple ring eyes that capture his pale skin making him look like a god. rue clear her throat getting the dirty thoughts out of her head.

"why am I here?" she asked to get a emotionless face so she sigh softly

"we want you to join the akatsuki"

is that it only to join she though they kill her for entering his village without his permission or something

.....boy she though wrong.

"and if I join what would I get out of this? what is it that you want from me?"

she get not one responds for a good 35 mintues till he sighed and look at her.

"the truth about who you really are.......rue tokugawa the princess of the light and darkness clan"