Chapter 4

*Madara pov*

He watched as rue kick these worthless girls ass to the ground she can stand her ground fighting more then one person and that's what i like right now but the name sound familiar and included her looks......she remained me of someone I could have called brother and lover she look like two people I had cared for but can't remember they names.

madara see rue slam lily to the ground creating a small crack as he smirked liking this as rue kick suko to the ground and slam her foot into her chest and throw her knife at miko.

madara started to smile under his mask then smirk at how rue fighting style is. she does move swiftly for a girl and have nice strength to go with it I wonder what's up with the chains around her waist and neck..... are they keeping her powers under control cuz chakra is leaking out of it like crazy.

when pein stop the fight and left with rue I sigh softly and groan hate to act like this.

"tobi say that was amazing!!!!" I shouted..... mehn I sound really annoying.

"oh shut the fuck up tobi that was nothing but child play she isn't that fucking good you idiot" hiden yell at me as I smirk wishing if he knew who he talking he would be bowing down to me and kissing my feet like the bitch he is.

"you just jealous she kick your ass when you went to go get her" and that's enough to get a sypthe throw at my head as I run down the hallway screaming for my life even if they cant kill me I have to act it and it's really annoying.

*Rue pov*

Rue was sitting in pein office looking around as she spot a woman with short blue hair as she groan thinking she most hate her for looking at her 'boyfriend' as rue sighed waiting for pein to come back with this file he find and wanted to show her.

He finally come back as the girl bow and turn into nothing but paper.......what the fuck how can she do that turn into nothing but paper weird ass powers she have.

"so what is that you got they leader" rue said to get a cold stare down as she shift uncomfortable in her seat and look down don't want to look into his cold emotionless eyes.

"these is the light and darkness clan files you should look at them and I want itachi and kakazu to look at your memoires" he said passing the files to rue as she take them quickly opening it up and read the info of her clan.

*finish reading the files*

"I knew it I know something wss wrong with me" rue shouted as she groan then sigh as pein raise his eyebrow confuse and curious.

"do tell" he said as she sigh then look at him again.

"if I tell you you might think I crazy..... do you want to know" rue asked him as he nodded his head as he exhaled then look at him.

"I came from a place call earth.....I think I was send there I just can't remember anything from when I was 7 years in age and I'm kind of confuse that I'm the princess of the light and darkness clan I don't know about......please tell me what is going on here? how can I be the princess if I don't even know my own memories" rue asked him confuse

"you look like the princess and you have her powers you perfectly match her by face and eyes even the skin and hair color only the queen of the light and darkness clan have snow white skin and flawless skin included the long black hair and the king have golden eyes and a calm aura even if he is mad.....and you rue have all of that the skin, the hair, the eyes and the fighting styles..... you are the princess of the clan" pein said to make rue more confuse as she look out he window sighing softly.

"then I need to go and see for myself that I'm from this clan...... I just got to know" rue said looking at the files more seeing a picture of a woman with long black flowing hair and snow white skin with purple and black armor shirt that go straight far back and is cut up to show how it flow around and a black armor skirt with bandages around her thighs and black armor shoes. The man in the other picture have golden eyes and short brown hair in spikes as he was wearing a white hoodie like type shirt with a piece of armor in the middle and baggy white pants with a chain hanging around the left and black armor boots.