Chapter 1

*Beep Beep Beep*

Ugh, stupid alarm. Whelp better get up or I'll be late for school. I got up and got dressed, brushed my teeth and did some natural makeup. I wanted to look my best because I was starting at brand new school. I'm originally from America but I had to move to Holmes Chapel England because it was something my mom always wanted to do.

So here I am starting a new life. I'm sure everyone has already made their cliques because it's senior year. I'm sure it's going to be difficult making friends. A little about me I have blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. I'm a little short for my age. Also, another fact about me is I have never gotten a lower grade than an A-.

I got to school in about twenty minutes. Once I walked in I heard Brandy Pollard to the main office I repeat Brandy Pollard to the main office. I walked into the main office and walked over to the desk. "Hi I'm Jess McConnell I'm here to pick up my timetable."

"Hello here's your timetable and Ms. Brandy Pollard will be here soon to come show you around" the lady behind the desk said. A girl with blonde curly hair and blue eyes came running in. Once she got in she fixed her blouse and walked over to the desk. "Hi I'm looking for the new girl I've been told her name is Jess McConnell." she said.

"I'm Jess McConnell." I said.

She walked over to me stuck and said "Hi I'm Brandy."

I put my hand out and we shook hands. "Jess but I think you already know that."

"I have been asked to show you around we have most of our classes together except for math and science." She said

 "Can I see your timetable?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." I said as I pulled it out of my backpack.

"It looks like you have math first." she said.

"What a great start to the day." I said sarcastically.

"It's not that bad actually the teacher is really nice." she said. We walked to my locker first so I could put in all my books except for my math book. Then we walked to my math class. When we got there the teacher was just getting ready to start class.

"Hi Ms. Huffman this is Jess and she's new here and I was asked to show her around." Brandy said.

"Hi Jess I'm Ms. Huffman your math teacher I wish you luck this year." she said as she turned to the class.

"Everyone this is Jess and she's new here and I want all of you to be nice to her." said Ms. Huffman. I think I like her already and I haven't even met any of my other teachers.

"It looks like there's a seat right next to Ms. Norris" she said as she pointed to girl with blonde hair. I walked over and put my textbook on my desk and sat down.

"Hi I'm Rachel and I've seen you already met my best friend Brandy." she said.

"Yeah she seems really nice" I replied. Rachel  and I sat passing notes for the most part of the class.

The class had just ended and I walked out of class with Rachel. Brandy was standing right outside of the door waiting for me. "See you later Rachel." I said.

*Author's Note* Hey Everyone! Yeah, I know such a cliche way to begin the story but it gets better! Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)