Chapter 38

*Jess' POV*

 The man walked back up the stairs. "Harry who is he talking about?" I asked.

"I haven't been completely honest with you." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That man, is my father." He breathed out and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He wants to find my mom." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not completely sure, but I'm not going to tell him where she is." He said.

"I thought she abandoned you." I breathed.

"Only for her own safety, which I completely understood." He replied.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to say anything." He replied and I nodded.

*2 weeks later*

Every day Harry's dad would come down and try to make Harry tell him where Harry's mom was. And each time he would be silent.

"Jess do you have a bobby pin?" he asked. I moved my hands up to my hair and searched for a bobby pin. I pulled one out.

"Okay do you know how to use it to get out of handcuffs?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to throw it to my direction." He said and I nodded. I threw it hard enough to where Harry could reach it.

He bent it and moved it around where the keyhole in one side of the handcuffs was. We heard click. He grabbed the bobby pin with his freed hand and undid the other.

Once he was free he walked over to me and undid my handcuffs. "Okay now how are we going to get out of here?" I asked.

"Haven't quite thought about that yet." He replied. I looked around and saw that there was a window.

"Harry." I said while pointing to the window. He looked around for something hard. He picked up a piece of wood.

"Okay when I break this you're going to be the first one out and once you're out run even if I'm not behind you." He said. while looking at me.

"I'm not going to leave you." I said.

"Jess I'll be fine." He said and walked back over to the window.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded. He broke the glass and then we heard screaming.

*Author's Note* This book is going to be ending soon.. I'm excited because it's going to be the first book I mark complete. Yet I don't want it to end. What ship name do you think is better? Hess or Jarry. Please comment, vote, and fan.