Chapter 13

*Jess' POV*

I looked out the window the whole ride to my house. "Thanks for the ride Brandy I'll see you at school on Monday." I said as I got out of the car.

"Okay." she replied. I walked up to my house and unlocked the door. I closed it and locked it and sulked upstairs to my room.

I took off my shoes and threw them to the side. I grabbed some pajamas and put them on. I laid face down on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

I sat up and pulled my hair out of my face and into a messy bun. I just stared at the ceiling for a while. Until I heard a rock hit my window.

I got up and pulled my curtains back to see Harry standing on my grass smiling up at me. I rolled my eyes and opened up my window "what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Well aren't you sweet" he replied.

"If you're going to be like this I'm going to go to bed because I'm done with you." I said.

"Jess you know I didn't mean it like that." he said as I closed my window and curtain and walked over to my bed and went to sleep.

------------------

Next Day

-----------------

I woke up to my mom shaking me "get up someone's here to see you" she said.

"Ugh, why can't I sleep in it is the weekend" I replied.

"Jess get up." she said.

"Fine" I replied while getting up from my nice warm bed.

I walked downstairs to see Harry sitting on my couch. Are you kidding me doesn't he get the clue I don't want to talk to him.

"Hey Jess." he said while standing up.

"Hi, Harry." I said in a monotone.

"Can I speak to you?" He asked.

"Isn't that what you're doing right now?" I asked.

"You know what I mean." he said.

"Fine." I said.

"Can we do it somewhere more private?" He asked.

"Fine." I said as I started to walk upstairs to my room with Harry following close behind.

He closed the door behind him and said: "I'm sorry for the way I was acting last night but I have an image to protect you know."

"Are you serious are you that worried about protecting your bad boy image? I was so embarrassed last night I can't believe you" I scoffed.

"I said I was sorry Jess what more do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Just leave me alone okay!" I exclaimed.

"Okay I'll leave you alone goodbye Jess." he said while looking at the floor while walking away.

I screamed and my mom came upstairs to my room "are you, okay sweetie, I heard you scream?" she asked.

"I'm okay mom just some teenage girl thing" I replied.

"What happened with Harry he seemed kind of upset when he left?" She asked.

"Nothing mom we just said some things" I replied.

"Okay I'm gonna go back downstairs." she said as she walked out the door.

I put my head in my hands. Why do I always push everyone away?

*Author's Note* Hey Everyone! I'm posting my stories a day early because I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to update tomorrow. Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)