Chapter 3

*Jess' POV*

I rolled my eyes and walked back onto my side of the field. I kicked the ball over to the boy on my left. He ran down to the other side of the field. I ran towards the goal with Harry hot on my heels. The boy passed me the ball and I kicked it into the goal. I walked towards Harry with a smirk on my face and said "better luck next time right?" and kept walking past him. My team ended up winning the game. Brandy and I walked back to the locker room to get changed.

*Harry's POV*

I was standing with the boys outside of school. "I think someone's looking at us." Niall said. I turned my head to see the new girl looking at us. I gave her cheeky smirk and then she quickly looked away. I looked at the boys and said the new girl's mine.

*Jess' POV*

Once Brandy I and got changed into our regular clothes we started to walk to the cafeteria. After we got done paying for our food Brandy led me to the table that they normally sit at. We saw Rachel already sitting at the table looking at her phone. We both sat down and started eating. Then I saw Harry and his friends walk into the cafeteria. He looked like he was looking for someone and then his eyes finally landed on me and he smirked. I turned back around and widened my eyes. I got up to throw my trash away. And when I got about half way there he walked passed me he brushed up against me. I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Seriously."

But I guess he heard me and said with a smirk "yes seriously love."

*Author's Note* Hey Everyone! I think this chapter is a little bit longer than the last one. I got super bored and then thought why not update! Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)