Chapter 10

*Jess' POV*

Once we got to my house we got out of the car and grabbed our dresses and shoes. I took out my key and unlocked the door. I let Brandy go in first and I walked in and closed and locked it. We both walked up to my room.

"Okay, I think your hair and dress would go great with curls." Brandy said to me.

"Okay do whatever you want makeup and hair wise" I replied.

"Finally I was hoping someone would say that to me." she said with a smile. I sat in a chair for almost an hour because my hair was long so it took longer to curl.

"And I'm done with hair now I'm moving on to your makeup." Brandy said while she grabbed her purse and started to lay her makeup out.

My eyes widened at how much makeup she had in her bag. "Okay now close your eyes." she said while holding an eye shadow brush. I closed my eyes and waited for her to say I could open them.

"Okay you can open them." she said while she picked up something that looked like foundation.

"Smile for me so I can put on the blush." she said.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

"Almost and there you're done now you can go to the bathroom and get changed while I do mine." she said. I got up and grabbed my dress and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

After I was done putting on my dress I looked in the mirror to see that Brandy gave me a soft smoky eye. And a light blush and a light pink lipstick.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room to see Brandy was almost half way done she had straightened her hair and did makeup that complemented her skin tone.  I walked over to my bag which held my shoes and I slipped them on.

Once Brandy was done we walked downstairs I saw my mom was sitting on the couch. "Where are you two going looking like that?" my mom asked.

"Oh that gathering is today" I replied simply then I remember that Harry is supposed to pick me up I looked over at the clock to see that he was going to be here any minute.

"Okay" is all my mom said.

"See you at the gathering Brandy." I said.

"Bye." she said while walking out the door.

"Why aren't you going together?" my mom asked.

"Oh, Harry is picking me up" I replied.

"I see you're giving him a chance." she said with a smile.

"Yeah." I said as I heard a knock at the door. "That must be Harry bye mom." I said.

I opened up the door and saw Harry standing there in all black. He looked up at me and smirked. "Hi, Harry." I said.

"Hi Jess" he replied while taking my hand and walking me to his car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman.

"Thank you." I said as I got in the car.

"No problem" he replied as he walked to the other side of his car. He got in and turned it on and pulled out of my driveway.

*Author's Note* Hey Everyone! This is my longest chapter it's 545 words plus the author's note! Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)