Chapter 4

*Jess' POV*

I just finished school and I had run into Harry multiple times each time it seems like he got rudder each time. Currently, I'm walking to my house dreading all of the homework that I have to do. I mean I love school and all but I just wish there wasn't any homework.

Once I walked through the door my mom looked up from the paper that she was reading. "How was your first day of school honey?" she asked.

"It was good I have two friends already and a ton of homework" I replied.

"Okay should I order Chinese or pizza?" she asked.

"Uhm pizza" I replied with a smile. I ran upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my backpack and started to pull out my homework. And then I heard my phone start to buzz. I grabbed it out of my pocket to see it was a text from Brandy saying how there was a party this Saturday. I ran out of my room and over to the top of the stairs.

"Mom, there's a gathering somewhere with  my friends this Saturday can I go?" I asked her.

"Sure I just have to meet your friends first" she replied.

"Okay, can they come over this Friday?" I asked

"Sure." she said. I started running back to my room. I plopped on to the bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Brandy and Rachel asking if they could come over this Friday. Rachel said that she couldn't because she had cheerleading practice and Brandy said that she was free so we could hang out. After I talked to my mom I changed and did my homework and then went to bed.

*Author's Note* Hey Everyone! I decided to update Broken today! Please comment, vote, and fanHappy Reading :-)