Chapter 9

*Jess' POV*

I was currently sitting near the dressing rooms waiting for Brandy to pick out her dress. I had already picked out my dress it's just a simple strapless black dress the ends about mid-thigh. "Is this okay?" Brandy asked while walking out of the dressing room in a light pink fit and flare dress. That ended about mid-thigh like mine.

"Yeah it's perfect" I replied with a smile. I was bored to death all I wanted to do is get out of this dress shop. After Brandy got changed into her normal clothes we went up to the register and paid for our dresses.

"Okay, now we have to go shopping for shoes." Brandy said.

I groaned "seriously why can't I just wear my converse?" I asked.

"You have to look nice you're going on a date." she said with a smile.

"It's not a date he's just taking me to the party it's no big deal" I replied.

"Then why did you say yes you obviously don't like him." she said.

"I said yes because I wanted to be polite and didn't want it to be awkward later" I replied.

"Okay." she breathed out as we walked into a shoe store.

"Here why don't you wear these they'll go perfectly with your dress." she said while holding up black pumps.

"I guess I could try them." I said while getting my size. I put them on and tried to walk.

"Here I'll show you." Brandy said while putting on some white wedges.

"You walk like this heel toe heel toe." she said while showing me.

I tried walking "You got the hang of it!" She said while smiling. After Brandy showed me how to walk in heels we put on our regular shoes and paid for the heels. We hung out a little bit more in the mall and then we got in the car and headed back to my house.