Epilogue

*Jess' POV*

*3 Years Later* 

"Hey, can you go to the store?" Brandy asked. 

"Yeah sure, what do we need?" A lot has happened in the last three years. Harry left to who knows where. I finished school. I moved out and now Brandy and I share an apartment.

"Well, it is your turn to get the milk." She said.

"Okay." I replied. I grabbed some money and slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys. 

*20 Minutes Later* 

I grabbed a cart and started to shop. I grabbed things that I thought we would need. I was currently walking around just to pass some time.

I wandered down the cereal aisle. I found the cocoa puffs. I huffed when I saw they were on the top shelf. I stood on my toes and tried to reach for them. 

"Do you need any help?" A familiar voice asked from behind me. I turned around and gasped.

"Harry." I whispered. 

"Hi Jess." He said while scratching the back of his neck. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you." He answered. 

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." I replied. He smiled.

"So how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good I guess. How about you?" I said.

"I'm fine." He replied. 

"I missed you so much." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. He closed the gap between us and our lips met. He pulled away.

"I love you Jess." He said.

"I Love you too Harry." I replied.

A/N: I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new story out called In the Shadows of Her. And I would greatly appreciate it if you would check it out! And I would like to thank you for the constant support that you have had with this story! I love and appreciate you all!