Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*

I was just sitting at home alone watching whatever was on TV until I got a call. I rolled my eyes and grabbed it off the coffee table I saw that it was Jess.  I smiled thinking that she changed her mind.

I picked up the phone and said "hello."

"Harry" she cried into the phone.

"Jess, what's wrong what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Me, Brandy, car crash" was all that she said. My eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh Jess stay with me."  I said.

"Harry my arm" she cried.

"Jess you're going to be okay please stop you're making me really scared right now." I said not completely believing my words. My eyes started to get watery. No, I can't cry right now I have to stay calm.

"Harry." she said.

"Jess." I said.

No reply "Jess." I said again. My breathing started to pick up. I tracked her number so I could see where she was so I could call an ambulance. I saw that she wasn't that far away from her house.

*Jess' POV*

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I felt something in my arm I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at it to see I had an IV stuck into my arm. I also saw that I had a cast on my right arm.

I felt someone holding my left hand I slowly turned my head and saw a mop of brown curls. I smiled and squeezed his hand.

His head shot right up and he smiled "Jess" he whispered.

"Harry" I whispered back while giving him a slight smile.

"You're finally awake." he said.

"What do you mean, how long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"Three months." he said.

"I never left your side I wanted to be the first person you see when you wake up." he said while looking at the ground.

I blushed and smiled and said, "thank you for being there for me Harry."

"No problem, well I better get the doctors to check on you to see when you can come home." he said with a smile.

"Okay." I replied.

-----------------------

20 minutes later

----------------------

"Okay Ms. McConnell it seems like everything is fine but we're going to keep you overnight for observation." the doctor said.

"Okay, uh how is Brandy Pollard?" I asked.

"She hasn't woken up yet" is all he said before he walked out.

My mom walked in with tears in her eyes. "You scared me Jess I thought I lost you." she said while hugging me.

"I'm sorry mom" I replied.

"It's not your fault or Brandy's it's whoever hit Brandy's car. You know if it wasn't for Harry you might not be alive, he was the one that called the ambulance" she said while crying.

"Not to be rude or anything mom but where is he?" I asked.

"Oh, he said that he was going to stop at somewhere to get us some food." she said.

"Okay." I replied.

----------------------

20 minutes later

-----------------------

Harry walked into my hospital room holding a bag of MC Donald's. "Here I didn't want you to eat that nasty hospital food trust me I know how nasty it is." he said while chuckling.

I smiled "Thank you." I said.

"For what?" he asked.

"For everything." I replied.

"It's no big deal." he said while shrugging.

"It is to me." I said with a smile.