Chapter 22

*Harry's POV*

"Now will you please tell my how you really got those bruises?" she asked.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Well." she said.

"You're not going to drop this are you." I said.

"No I want to know what happened to my boyfriend." she said. Hearing those words made me smile. I walked over to her and kissed her.

I love the way she cares about me, I haven't had that in a while.

*Jess' POV*

He pulled back and I smiled. "So are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"You can't yell at me okay." he said.

"Okay, I promise that I won't yell at you." I said.

"Okay, I got into a fight." he said.

"What" I yelled.

"You promised you weren't going to yell at me." he said.

"What did you expect Harry!" I exclaimed.

"Well I kinda expected for you not to yell at me" he mumbled.

I shot him a dirty look.  I need to get away from him I swear we haven't even been dating for twenty-four hours and we're already fighting. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe we shouldn't be together.

I walked up to my room with Harry following not too far behind. "Jess I'm sorry." he said.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Will you please talk to me?" he asked.

"Maybe this was a mistake" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Maybe we are a mistake" I whispered.

"Jess don't say that." Harry said as he grabbed my shoulders. I pulled away from his grasp and put on my shoes.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm going for a walk." I said while standing up.

"Can I at least ask you why you think we're a mistake?" he asked.

"Well it hasn't even been twenty-four hours and we're already fighting." I said.

"Jess we're going to fight just like everyone else that's what most people in a relationship do." he said.

I walked downstairs with Harry following me. "I'm not gonna let you go that easy." he said while grabbing my wrist.

"Harry let me go." I said while trying to pull my wrist from his grasp.

He let me go while looking at the ground. "I need some fresh air." I said while I pulled my jacket on.

He looked up at me "please don't leave me" he whispered with tears in his eyes.

I had to leave before I start crying "I'm sorry" I whispered while walking out the door.

I started to cry while walking. I didn't want Harry to see me cry, I'm weird about things like that I don't like when people see me cry. Saw a little park nearby and walked over to a bench in the park and sat down.

I pulled my legs up and put my head down and started to cry harder.