Chapter 20

Today is finally the day that I get to go home. "Everything looks fine here's some papers you have to sign before you leave." the nurse said as she handed me a clipboard and pen.

I handed her back the papers and she left. Harry walked over to me and handed me some clothes so I could finally get out of this uncomfortable hospital gown. I smiled and he helped me into the bathroom and left so I could get changed.

Once I was done I walked out to see Harry sitting on one of the chairs near the bed. "It seems like your all good to go." he said with a smile.

"Yeah." I said while smiling.

"Can we visit Brandy before we go?" I asked.

"Uhm they're not letting anyone see her only family members." he said while looking at the ground.

"Oh, okay" I replied.

We finally made it to his range rover he climbed in and looked over at me. I just stared at the car. He furrowed his eyebrows together and looked at the lock to make sure I could get in.

I opened the door "I can't do this" I cried.

"What do you mean Jess?" he asked.

"I can't get in the car" I cried. He looked like he was in deep thought.

"We can walk to your house if you'd like." he said.

"Please" I whispered. He pulled his key out of the car. Once he got out he closed his door and walked over to me.

He closed the passenger door and then hugged me "I'm sorry" I cried into his chest.

"Why are you sorry it's not your fault." he said while he kissed my head.

I hugged him tighter "Believe me if I was you I wouldn't want to get in the car either." he said.

I looked up at him "what are you going to do about your car?" I asked.

"I'll pick it up later or I'll ask one of the boys" he replied.

He let go and then he bent down. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm gonna give you a piggy back now hop on" he replied.

I wiped my eyes and said, "Harry its fine I can walk it's no big deal."

 "No I want to give you a piggyback." he said.

"Fine" I huffed while hopping on his back.

*Author's Note* Hey Everyone, sorry this is short I have people over so this is a quick update. Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)