Chapter 31

*Jess' POV*

I heard my alarm clock start to beep and I groaned. I hit the off button and rubbed my eyes.  I stood up and stretched.

I put on some dark blue jeans and my green and blue layered top along with my dark cardigan. I slipped on my flats and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked back to my room and brushed my hair and did some makeup before I grabbed my backpack and walked down the stairs.

"Don't forget we're talking about last night when you get home from school." my mom said.

"Okay." I replied while grabbing a granola bar and rushed out the door. I made it halfway to school like always and he pulled up.

"Do you need a ride?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm good." I replied.

"Jess get in the car." He said.

"No." I said while walking in. he kept driving by me.

"Jess get in the damn car." He said through gritted teeth.

"No, it's a great day for walking." I replied.

"Jess Louisa McConnell get in this damn car before I make you." He said.

"One you sound like my mom, and two did you seriously just full name me." I said.

"I'm getting real tired of you Jess." He said.

"Well if you're tired of me then why don't we breakup." I said.

"Fine, you know what we're done." He said before driving off. I kind of regret not getting in the car with him.

He has a really bad temper. If he doesn't get his way he loses it. I walked into the school's parking lot. I saw Harry standing there with his friends and a couple of girls. His eyes met mine and he rolled his eyes.

I shook my head and saw that Brandy was back. "Hey, you're back." I said with a smile.

"Yep." She replied with a smile.

"You know what's crazy is I actually missed this place." She said while looking around.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I was all by myself and all I could do was watch TV." She said.

"I would much rather be doing that." I replied while looking over my shoulder at Harry. I looked back over at Brandy.

"Yeah but there wasn't anything on." She said.

"True." I replied.

"I thought you'd be over with Harry." She said.

"We broke up." I breathed.

"Really." She said.

"Yeah, I didn't do what he wanted me to do and we fought and broke up." I said.

"You two are so going to get back together." She replied.

"I honestly don't know anymore." I breathed.

"What do you mean you don't know." I she asked.

"It seems like he already moved on." I said gesturing to the two girls standing with him and his friends.

"He has no chance with either of them." She said.

"What do you mean they seem like his type." I replied.

"They both have boyfriends." She said and I nodded. The bell rung and I started to walk to class.

*Author's Note* There's a picture of the two girls on the side if you were wondering what they looked like. Pictures are a pain in the butt to cut into pngs. Please comment, vote and fan.